97

Chapter 97

    This is a day that many people are nervous about and looking forward to.

    The closer to night, the more tense the atmosphere. The team around Ruxi is like this.

    The Phoenix Award this time is very important, and it is obviously not enough for Ruxi, a small team that has not been established for a long time.

    So Jingshu had already sent other teams over to assist.

    It is no exaggeration to say that every part of Ru Xi's body is closely watched by the people around her.

    The organizer of the Phoenix Awards has already arranged the process and sent it here.

    When to depart, when to arrive, and when to enter are all in the planning.

    In addition to paying attention to her own state at all times, the only thing left for Ru Xi is to wait.

    This time, even Yuan Ting, an extremely busy manager, was waiting beside Ru Xi, and the tension in her heart was even more intense than before when she brought an artist to the Phoenix Awards Ceremony for the first time.

    It's just that as a gold medal manager, her psychological quality is much better than before, and she will never show it in front of her own artists.

    In her heart, it was the first time for Ruxi to participate in the Phoenix Awards ceremony, and she was even nominated for Best Actress. The current state should be like a tight string, which might break due to tension at any time.

    In order to avoid making Ruxi too nervous and stressed, she emphasized to Zhou Qing and others before she came, just like Ruxi's fans told fans, that she should not appear nervous or flustered in front of Ruxi.

    But who is Ruxi? Even if they pretended to be relaxed on the surface, she could easily feel the tension conveyed in their eyes.

    Contrary to what everyone thinks, although Ruxi cannot avoid a little nervousness in her heart, her control ability is extremely strong, and she can easily suppress it.

    On the contrary, she is more concerned about the emotions of everyone.

    In order to ease the atmosphere, she couldn't help teasing, "What are you doing so nervous, I will be on stage later."

    Hearing what she said, Zhou Qing was discouraged first, and looked at Ruxi dumbfounded.

    Seeing that she still had the heart to say such a thing, Yuan Ting was also relieved and shook her head.

    The others even looked at each other, and the forced smiles turned into real smiles permeating their eyes.

    "Okay, we're leaving later, let's check again." Yuan Ting didn't want them to slack off.

    After hearing her order, everyone started to get busy around Ruxi again.

    The Phoenix Awards ceremony kicks off at 8:00 p.m., and from 6:00 p.m., the invited guests will begin to walk the red carpet and enter the auditorium.

    Ruxi's current coffee status is not too high, it can only be regarded as a second-rate top class, and there are many seniors who are more senior than her.

    And the guests with higher rank and more fame are the ones who will appear at the finale at the back.

    Ru Xi's order of appearance can only be counted in the middle and late stages, and with her is Yu Jing who starred in "Dawn".