Mathilda birthday

Raising his eyebrows, with his hands on his waist. "Hmm, nice one, mom. Don't worry, by the time you start bringing bubbles out of your mouth. Then you'll remember my words." Kevin said.

Letting out a chuckle, granny Mathilda flicked his forehead. "You can't scare me, neither can you threaten me." Sipping her glass of wine, "hmm, ahh, I've spent one hundredth years in this world and I've seen alot more than what you said.

"Now let me end the body of that statement." Looking at frowning Kevin, "you get it? If you don't get it, then forget about it!" Alex laughed.

"Now you better stop teasing my husband, or else am gonna inject a sleeping string in your ass." Elsa scoffed.

"Please do." Isobel added.

Scrunching his brows, "really, you want her to do it." Alex frowned.

"Grumpy and handsome." Isobel said and sipped her wine with her eyes still staring at Alex.

....

Cutting of the cake

Clapping their hands, everyone stood smiling and watching granny Mathilda cut the white vanilla castle cake.

"You are to cut the cake, on the spelling of LONGLIFE." The MC said.

When Grandma Mathilda nodded her head with a cheerful face. The MC gestured everyone to pronounce along.

"L–O–N–G–L–I–F–E!" they all clapped in unison, as she slide the little knife, down the cake.

With a loud round of applause, they started hugging her, and congratulating her.

....

Dancing floor

"Mi señorita, would you mind dancing with me?" Ryan said.

Letting out a chuckle, "oh my, Ryan, you are so funny. When did I become señorita?" Grandma Mathilda chuckled.

Placing his hands on his waist, "it's new and I just bought it."

"From where?"

"From me, grandma." Justin walked towards them. "Ryan bought it from me."

"Ahh, so you too have been watching too much of Telemundo, Huh?" She gasped.

Scrunching his brows, "hell no, I don't." Pointing at Ryan, "he is the one who never gets tired of Telemundo and telenovelas." He smirk.

Frowning deeper, "what? So I am the one who loves watching te–– dude you gat to be kidding me. Weren't you the one who persuaded me to watch 'Search for Frida' in Telemundo?"

Leaving their ears, granny Mathilda grabbed Nelly's ear, and started twisting it. "And you too."

"Ouch! Ouch! Grandma am sorry–– wait a sec, what did I do?" Nelly winced.

Touching his ear, "damn, my ear is as hot as a baked pie." Justin winced.

"And mine too." Ryan added.

"Wake them up, silly!" Granny Mathilda exclaimed.

Scrunching her brows, "who the hell am I waking up–– ouch! Ouch! Grandma it hurts!"

Taking her hand off Nelly's ears, she placed it on her waist, "how long do you want them to sleep? They want to see me, so let them out! And stop wasting their precious time, silly Nelly!" She snapped. Ignoring Nelly's quizzical look, she turned towards Justin and Ryan, "and you two, wake them up. I want to kiss their adorable cheeks!"

Awkwardly scratching their heads, "okay grandma." Justin and Ryan said, before looking at Nelly who was busy mouthing 'What the hell is she talking about.' They both mouthed, 'She's talking about babies, idiot.'