😳wow just wow😳

The next day.
Jude: baby wake up.
Y/n: Mmmm why.
Jude: cuz I have a match and I want to show you off.
Y/n: what ever let me gets dressed I will be down In a min.
My outfit

Jude: okay let's get going

Y/n: how long is it.
Jude: about 2 hours.
Y/n: Kk I am going to call Phil back before he kills me for real.
Jude: k.
On the call.
Phil: hello.
Y/n: hey Phil.
Phil: what.
Y/n: just wanted to call.
Phil: we'll I don't.
Y/n: phil pl-.
Phil: Y/N DO NOT PHIL PLEASE ME YOU LEFT WITH OUT LETING ME KNOW DO YOU KNOW HOW SCERED I WAS HOW MY SISTER IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE AIRPORT THAT IS A 5 MINUTE DRIVE AND SHE IS A 1 HOUR LATE TO COME HOME Y/N I WAS SCARED SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU HOW WOULD YOU THINK I FELT IF I GOT A CALL FROM POLICE SAYING YOU HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED OR WORSE BEEN KILLED.
Y/n: ik ik I am sorry Phil it' just me and Jude wanted this and if you said no we could not do long distance.
Phil: I understand just pls call me next time.
Y/n: 100%
Phil: thank you but I have to go Southgate wants us for sum bye.
Y/n: bye.
Call ended.
Jude: so what did he say.
Y/n: he just said how scared he was that I had not come home.
Jude: oh okay well we are here now.
Y/n: okay.
The coach: Edin terzić.
Edin: hello everyone lets start.
Jude: hey Edin.
Edin: yep.
Jude: I would like you to meet my gf and she was wondering if she can join the girl squad.
Edin: yea sure it lovely to meet you?
Y/n: Y/n.
Edin: we'll is nice to meet you y/n and I can for sure get you on the squad but can you go to the girls changing rooms and get in to a kit and meet us on the field.
Y/n: yea sure Jude can you show me the why.
Jude: sure.

The kit.

Jude: looking good

Jude: looking good.
Y/n: why thank you.
On the field.
Edin: okay ladies and gentlemen I would like to welcome a new member y/n what's your last name.
Y/n: foden.
Edin: y/n foden I would like you to make her feel welcome y/n can you practice with the boys cuz the girls are not here to day umm you can go with Jude and marco.
Y/n: okay.
Jude: sup.
Y/n: hi.
Marco: nice to meet you.
*he winks*
Jude: dude she is off limits.
Marco: okay okay I see you.
I blushed.
Jude: okay let's get to practising.
Marco: okay y/n you pass to me I pass it back to you and then try and score.
Y/n: okay.
I hit it in the goal.
Jude: beginners luck let see how you can do with everyone running after you trying to tackle u can try and score.
Y/n: okay.
Jude: this will be fun.
Y/n: oh just you Wait.
Jude: okay just keep telling yourself that love.
Y/n: cocky much.
Marco: okay enough fighting love birds let's get to ur.
I run half way down the pitch and I almost get tackled by Salih but he just missed I am almost at the goal And I shoot and score.
Y/n: YES.
Jude: mk mk well done.
Y/n: oh you're just jealous.
Jude: yea yea.
After 5 hours of practice.
Edin: okay guys go home and rest well done y/n you're on the team you have rlly impressive skills.
Y/n: thank you.
Back at home.
Jude: okay good job now come here.

⚠️smut⚠️
Jude pulls me his lap and starts kissing me witch led to a make out me puts his hands on my waist moving to my bum rubbing it he moves to my neck leaving rlly dark marks and pulls on my top asking for permission I give him a lot nod he pulls my top off and begins to unhook my bra and throws it across the room and starts to suck my boobs after a minute he places me on the bed and starts to pull my jeans off along with my underwear he throws them away and starts to lick my clit making me moan loudly he then added a finger pumping it in and out adding a second and a third by now I am a moaning mess he stopped and started to take off his top and jogging bottoms he lines him self up with my entrance and started to slowly push himself into me making me moan louder when he was fully in he started to move his hips back and forth going faster every time I was moaning so loud the neighbours could probably hear us his rhythm started getting sloppy meaning he is about to cum after about five minutes we both came.
⚠️the end⚠️
Y/n: damn.
Jude: wow just wow.
Y/n: we will be to go to the pharmacy to get plan b.
Jude: okay.

Hello I will be updating more regularly now as I am not in school at the moment love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️