KESARIYA - 14 → Epilogue!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

KESARIYA - 14 → Epilogue!!

Anjali walked towards scared sheetal and stood in front of her, " you think that you can spoil my chote's happiness!!? who do you think you are to snatch my chote's happiness!!? ", Anjali said as she slapped her tightly. sheetal taste a little blood in her mouth after experience her hard slap.

" take her away officer... ", Aman said as he stood beside Anjali.

police took her away. ( I don't want to show sheetal more so you guys can imagine that police was finding her from very long time due to her taking loans from different cities' bank and never paying them back. or more.. )

Arav was also taken away by the orphanage people but Anjali promised that little boy that whenever they got chance they will surely come to meet him.. Aarav was guilty for hurting Khushi but as Khushi wasn't here he asked forgiveness to Anjali.. Anjali hugged him..

after he left, " finally a trash person taken away.. ", Anjali sighed and then looking at Aman she asked, " did her partner..... ", Aman understand what she wanted to ask so he replied, " he is already arrested.. don't worry.. ".

Anjali took relief breath, " finally everything is settled.. ", she walked away without looking at Nani and mami filled with regret.

Aman looked at both of them and said, " I never thought that you guys will do like this.. even though you guys weren't with sheetal but no one can ignore the fact you hurt Khushi bhabhi.. ", saying this he walked away.

" Sasu maa.. hamne bahut badi galti ki hai.. ( mother-in-law.. we did a big mistake.. ) ", Mami said with guilt that she even forget to use her favourite phrase ' Hello Hye bye bye '.

Nani's eyes were wet.. her eyes lost its twinkle as she filled with guilt and regret.. she didn't say anything but silently walked towards her room.

..........

After Sheetal Truth Out, Nani and mami were very guilty. they tried to ask Anjali about arshi's whereabouts but she never told them. she didn't even wanted to talk to them. she still remember Khushi's tears when they compair arav and Arnav. Khushi is like a little angel for her so how she forgive them so easily. she also didn't told about this to Arnav as she doesn't want to disturb him on his honeymoon.

Aman was here with her always. supporting her taking care of her like a silent knight. now she doesn't want to run away from her feelings. she just left the thread of her life to her Devi Mayiyan. she knows her Devi Mayiyan is always with her so she decided to confess her love..

Soon Arshi also comes back from their honeymoon. Khushi was glowing when she comes back. They have spent more than two weeks Alone that too Nacked. Khushi still blushed seeing his intense gaze whereas he still didn't forget to tease her every now and then.

After confessing her love to Aman, Anjali was very happy and she also told about it to her chote.

Arnav was happy as he knows Aman very well. But still he didn't forget to warn him to always protect Her and love her. Aman was all ready to listen him anything. He's very excited when Anjali was ready to marry him.