Mate & Kits

To decide whether your OC has a mate or not, set the number generator to 1-10. (If your OC is a medicine cat and get yes for a mate, it's up to you if you want to make them have a forbidden relationship or just don't give them a mate at all.)

1 - no

2 - yes

3 - no

4 - yes

5 - no

6 - yes

7 - no

8 - yes

9 - no

10 - yes

For the name, go to the 'name' section and generate a name.

You can choose the gender - 

If you like, generate their appearance with the earlier parts, and anything else you like: Clan, rank, personality, disabilities, death etc.

Now for their kits!

Simply set your generator to 0-6, and that'll determine how much kits they have. Or you can choose not to give them any kits.

Generate their name, again, with the first section.

Be creative with the appearance! You could give them a mix of their father and their mother, or make them look completely like their mother or father. It's up to you! Just make sure it makes sense. Not like two gray cats having a brown cat! (Totally not referring to Graystripe and Millie having Briarlight)

Again, you can generate extra things such as personality and scars or make up your own.

Also, you can either make them grown up and give them full warrior names, or just kits. It's all up to you! I provide the base, you can build up!

Now, here's Tansy!

Tansy is a black she-cat with one green and one blue eye and a dark muzzle and tail tip. She has a lithe, lean build and medium fur. She lives in a barn near the Clan territories along with Beetle and Lola, two other barn cats, and both her parents. Tansy is kind-hearted, cheerful and surprisingly pretty. She has slashed ears and a shoulder scar, both from a badger fight.

After a big argument with Beetle, she was killed by him in her sleep. Lola tried to avenge her by fighting Beetle, but she was murdered too. Since Tansy and Lola didn't believe in StarClan, their spirits unfortunately faded away and they were practically non-existent. Beetle soon regretted killing the both of them, and got himself purposefully into trouble with a Clan so he could be with Tansy and Lola. But his spirit faded away too, and no one knows where they are now.

Tansy's mum is Echo, a black she-cat with dark grey splotches, and her dad is Dustpad, a pale ginger tabby tom who left RiverClan to be with his mate and daughter. They are both alive and care extremely for their precious daughter.

Tansy has one alive sibling, Fennelseed, a transgender tom. Fennelseed is a grey tabby with a white underbelly. He chose to stay in RiverClan even after his father Dustpad moved to the barn. Tansy, Echo and Dustpad rarely see him, and Tansy had only met him at a very young age. Fennelseed can be stubborn and moody, but leads a calm and happy life in RiverClan. He is expected to be the next deputy, too!

Tansy might've had a mate; a tall, tortoiseshell tom from WindClan called Coalheart snatched her heart when she bumped into him at the border. They met in secret for about a moon before Dustpad found out. Her father told her it wasn't a good idea, and even though he himself had mated with a loner, forbidden relationships never worked out too well in the end.

Instead, Tansy found a tiny, starved kit hidden amongst hay stacks. She fostered and looked after her like a mother. The kit, a small white she-cat, grew up to be Lola.