69

The gang decided it was time. It was either now or never and they really wanted to see their faces again. Everyone missed them so much and truly things weren't the same without them.

So as Yunho and Mingi returned home after following the two, they told the gang everything. That prompted Jongho to find their actual apartment number since Yunho and Mingi couldn't.

And within about ten minutes, Jongho was able to find it. He found the number and the actual papers that San had signed.

"They're just renting it," Jongho stated. "They have been for almost two years."

"Let's go right now," Hongjoong stated. "We know that they are there right now, so let's go."

"I agree with Joong. We could try another time but there's no guarantee that they will be there," Seonghwa nodded.

The others agreed as well and the gang found themselves packing into their van and driving toward the apartment building.

There were many emotions. Excitement to see the two people they missed the most, sadness because they had thought they died, and anger because they never came back to the gang.

"Just think from their perspective... Wooyoung might have just needed a break," Jongho shrugged as he thought of possible reasons why they would fake their deaths and not return to the gang.

"They made me suffer. I want a good enough reason as to why or I will make them suffer," Yeosang grumbled as he played with his hands. He was definitely angry, but he also missed them so much.

"You don't mean that," Seonghwa shook his head.

"Yeah, I didn't mean it."

The drive wasn't too long, as they had taken backroads so they wouldn't have to go straight through the heart of Seoul. Though, the ride was filled with anticipation.

What if they didn't want to come back? What if they hated the gang?
What if they wanted nothing to do with them?

Those were all legitimate fears that the men had. They loved San and Wooyoung and would do anything for them, but what if the feelings were no longer reciprocated. None of them could fathom the idea of either of them hating the gang.

They gave both of them a new home and a fresh start. Hongjoong and Seonghwa had practically raised San. After bringing him in and taking him off the streets, they gave him a home.

As for Wooyoung, they fixed that boy and built him up. He was a broken child from a broken family but they saw a lot of potential in him. They all made it a point to make sure that boy felt loved.

As Hongjoong parked the van in the parking lot and got out, the others followed him. They entered the building and headed to the third floor where the duo's apartment was.

Anxiousness filled many of their stomachs, causing dread to fill their minds.

"What if they hate us..?" Mingi muttered as they neared room 305.

"Then we accept that they want to move on," Seonghwa stated as he and Hongjoong stopped in front of the door.

They all just stood there for several minutes pondering what to do.

"Do we knock or...?" Jongho questioned, watching as Seonghwa let out a breath and lifted his hand.

The eldest member knocked a couple of times and then waited. However, there was no answer. Faintly they could all hear classical music playing, but absolutely no movement.

"They're definitely here," Yeosang hummed as he tried knocking. But still nothing.

"Would it be wrong to pick the lock?" Jongho questioned as he pulled out some paper clips and a tiny screwdriver he always kept with him.