Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Sun Er, who was surrounded by so many people for the first time, blushed and tried to think back, and said: "It seems that only the top is a little wet."

    Yan Sisi asked back along the train of thought: "That's right, have you seen anyone rescued in the water?" Man, my clothes are only a little wet."

    The neighbors around reacted one after another, seeing Zhou Jiajun's pale face after being dismantled, and thinking of his usual character, it is not impossible to do such a thing, and suddenly They all looked at the family with disgust.

    It seems that this kid really snatched someone away, and then pretended to come to the door to propose marriage. This operation is really disgusting.

    Su Dani turned her head to look at her son, seeing him not daring to look at others, and she didn't understand anything, she suddenly became angry.

    Seeing that the truth came out, Yan Sisi didn't want to let go of this person who intentionally ruined her reputation. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, Aunt Chen at the side immediately yelled, "I don't know when this scumbag will harm other people again. , or send him to the Public Security Bureau." As soon as the words came out, several families     who

    usually did not deal with the Zhou family immediately seized the opportunity and shouted: "Send to the police, send him to the police."

Surrounding him, Zhou Jiajun who was standing there was not a fool, he immediately got into the crowd and ran away when he saw something was wrong.

    The crowd suddenly became chaotic, Yan Sisi pulled Aunt Chen to hide against the wall to avoid being fished in troubled waters.

    Seeing that her son was surrounded by neighbors, Su Dani also rushed into the crowd, and shouted loudly: "You can't arrest my son, my son didn't do it on purpose, he's still a child, he just wants to save people."

    Yan Sisi looked at the front of her eyes The farce was chaotic, and she only hid from a distance but did not step forward to stop it. You must know that in the dream, she was not so lucky to find out the truth of falling into the water and was forced to death by rumors.

    In the event of her falling into the water, there was another important person who did not appear. Who was the person who pushed her into the water?

    It took a while for the crowd to calm down. Yan Sisi walked through the evacuated crowd and saw Zhou Jiajun who was being pressed against the red wall by two gay men.

    After Yan Sisi took a few steps and approached, she could still hear Zhou Jiajun who was being pinned down, still quibbling: "I really didn't, I was just kind enough to save her, who knows how many years we have been neighbors after being beaten up by this woman?" , You still don’t believe my words.”     Yan Sisi looked at the crowd who was a little loose, and quickly stood up and thanked loudly: “Thank you comrades who are enthusiastic and helpful, it’s useless for Zhou Jiajun to quibble. You know the truth. If this person really did such a thing, uncles and aunts who have daughters at home will have to live in fear every day. If there are no daughters at home, there will always be children. If you abduct the child, the consequences will be serious."     If Zhou Jiajun is allowed to continue talking, these people may regard this matter as a trivial matter, and in turn persuade her to let him go.     As soon as Yan Sisi said this, Zhou Jiajun, whose head was pressed against the wall, immediately said angrily: "You fart." Someone     with a daughter saw Zhou Jiajun's fierce and red eyes, and hidden in the crowd agreed: "Yes, such a dog Something, you should send him to the police, and let the comrades of the police check him."     "Yes, send him to the police."     Su Dani, who was stopped by the neighbor, looked around fiercely and cursed: "Bah, your son should Send it to the police, it's unlucky for my son to save people with good intentions, is there any justice in this world."     Yan Sisi can't communicate with this kind of people who don't listen, is he saving people?     Aunt Chen said coldly: "Whether you can save someone or not, you will know when you arrive at the Public Security Bureau."     After finishing speaking, she said to the two male comrades who were holding Zhou Jiajun down: "Two comrades, please help send him to the Public Security Bureau. Let Comrade Public Security investigate him." The     crowd slowly gave way to a passage, and the two holding Zhou Jiajun walked in the front, Yan Sisi and Aunt Chen followed closely behind, followed by some neighbors watching the excitement.