Cuddles

It was a normal day at the airship. Everyone was playing a fresh round of Among Us. And as usual Mr.Cheese and the The Gentleman were together. Well more like Mr.Cheese was following him. " Hey The Gentleman, I have a task to do in the vault room. I'll be back. " Then he gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Alright honey I'll be here, be quick." Then Mr.Cheese ran out of the room and went to the vault. Player was there doing a task. " Hello Player. " Mr. Cheese said waving. " Hey Mr. Cheese " He replied with a sigh. " What's the matter, Player?"  " I Just can't win! I have never won an Among Us game... and now Veteran is dead." Player says while sitting on the floor after finishing his task.  " Aww sorry about that hehe" Player gave him a weird look. " Um, why did you laugh at that? " " Well I can help you reunite with him."  He gives Player  a grin. " W-What do you mean by that?" Player said as in stood up. Suddenly the doors closed. " No... no, no, no please! Mr. Cheese.... You-you don't have to." Player ran to the door and started banging on it. " HELP, HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE!!!" Mr. Cheese pulls a knife out and proceeds to stab him.  Mr. Cheese giggles. " Bye, bye player. " He pulls out a rag and goes into the vent and cleans himself up and the knife and puts it away. Then he goes back to were The Gentleman is. While making sure he has no blood on him. " hey The Gentleman I'm back. " Ah, great I have a task in medical. " So they head off to medical. After a while they finish. Then red lights starts to blare and the emergency sirens go off. They look at their iPads and it gives an icon of a dead body report. "Oh dear not again...." The Gentleman declares. They head to the meeting room. Once they all get settled, Mother began to speak. " Oh my god! It was terrible, I had to cover my poor children's eyes! I found Player dead in the vault, he was stabbed many times!" Mother Said holding her children. " Oh no not my best friend, Player!" Captain exclaimed. Then Ninja said something in Japanese that nobody understood. Everybody looked at him confused. " Oh no player...." Said Mr. Cheese.  "Alright, anyone sus?" Asked Captain. Everybody was silent. " Hum.... Alright I guess we have nothing." Everyone sat in silence for a while. " I guess this is a skip vote then." The Gentleman said adjusting his hat. " It appears so, The Gentleman " Captain said clicking the skip vote button. Everybody else did the same. Then they all departed. The Gentleman and Mr. cheese departed also.Well after Mr.Cheese hugged him.

"I love you The Gentleman." Mr. Cheese said gleefully. The Gentleman coughed up a " I love you too." Then they went their separate ways. After another death, and Mr. Cheese getting away with it, he walked around trying to find The Gentleman, tho he couldn't. " The Gentleman? "  Mr. Cheese walked in the storage room.  He looked around and then he finally found him. He was sitting behind some boxes. " The Gentleman? Are you ok?" He stood up quickly. " Oh Mr. Cheese! Well, I, Uh..." The Gentleman stuttered " Are you alright?  The Gentleman?" Mr. Cheese asked again worried " Oh yes, I'm alright I suppose..."  It was like Mr. Cheese could could feel that he was depressed. "Are you sad, The Gentleman?" The Gentleman look down a little " Well I suppose I do feel a little Dismayed right now." The Gentleman said with a sigh. " oh, no he's sad well, I can't let this happen.... I wonder if I can try a new thing that I have been thinking of..." Mr. Cheese thought. Mr. Cheese got closer to The Gentleman. At first The Gentleman didn't think of it but Mr. Cheese kept getting closer and closer. "My dear, Mr. Cheese what are you doing?" Mr. Cheese put a hand on The Gentleman's cheek. "Shhhh.... The Gentleman... don't be sad..."

" M-Mr. Cheese..." The Gentleman said in a low voice and blushing. Mr. Cheese gave him a little kiss. " Why do you feel sad?Hum?" Mr. Cheese asked "Well..." The Gentleman stopped and thought. He Inhaled deeply. He wondered if he should keep in his real feelings inside or tell Mr. Cheese. For a moment he looked at Mr. Cheese in the eyes. The Gentleman thought Mr. Cheese was handsome, cute, and he's eyes sparkled not to mention he did looked worried but The Gentleman found this quite adorable. The Gentleman sighed. "Mr. Cheese.... I m-maybe we should sit down..." Then The Gentleman sat down. "Oh, ok then " Mr. Cheese sat down close to him. The Gentleman cleared      his throat. "Well....Mr. Cheese I think it's time to tell you something." He said shyly Mr. Cheese was curious on what The Gentleman had to say. He realized that The Gentleman sounded serious. " Well, lately I have have been feeling withdrawn from our relationship recently, I'm not entirely sure why...." The Gentleman said while looking away, he couldn't bare himself to look Mr. Cheese in the eyes. They stood there in silence for a bit. Mr. Cheese was processing this. The Gentleman on the other hand was starting to feel nervous it seemed like the silence was going on forever, but really it was just a few seconds. " The Gentleman...." Mr. Cheese sighed out. " I love you, you know this.... And I think it is very important to express your feelings and I'm proud of you for doing that. " He then hugged The Gentleman. " So with that being said, what do you want me to do to make you feel better? " Mr. Cheese said while tilting his head. The Gentleman stood for a bit and sighed. " Well, I don't know. " The Gentleman thought that although  he wasn't into affection, he craved it a little more than usual. " I think it's just that I have been feeling a little bit more affectionate lately." Mr. Cheese looked surprised. "O-oh, ok well I can help you with that. " He said with a wide smile. He hugged The Gentleman and gave him a kiss. " If you like, when we get home we can snuggle a little while eating dinner and watching T.V" Mr. Cheese said clapping his hands. The Gentleman cleared his throat. " W-well I would most certainly like that." He said with a slight smile. Mr. Cheese was happy that The Gentleman had smiled a little. Mr. Cheese even gave out a giggle from the thought of it. " Well, I believe it's just me you and the captain left in the game right? " Mr. Cheese said. " I believe so, why do you ask? " The Gentleman asked. " Well..." Mr. Cheese said pulling out a knife and giggling. " let's go find him!  " Mr. Cheese said sinisterly. The Gentleman was surprised. He had no clue that Mr. Cheese was the imposter. " Oh, Mr. Cheese..." The Gentleman said with a smile then he gave Mr. Cheese a kiss on his forehead.

They went together and found the captain and The Gentleman let Mr. Cheese kill him and win the game but The Gentleman didn't mind losing. Later they bid their farewells to the crew and went home. They settled down and cuddled for the rest of the night.

The end