Vision x Reader Fluff

This is one of my first fan-fictions hope u loike

Vision was out on a mission with some of the other Avengers for 2 weeks, I was lonely in the base for a while, Nat came by a couple times to check up on me. I was currently taking a nap on my shared bed, when I decided to get up from my nap and waddle to the kitchen and took out some cereal. I sat at a stool and ate my cereal while scrolling on my phone. After a couple of minutes and put my bowl in the sink and went back to my room. I decided to take a shower before sleeping so I took some clothes and went to shower. While showering I swear I heard a door open. I quickly cut my shower short and shoved clothes on. I peeped through the cracked door from the bathroom into my room when I heard my name I ran to him "Y/n?" Vision spoke softly and I jumped onto him, hugging him "I'm deeply sorry for being gone for so long." his voice was gentle "It's alright, Vis" He kissed my forehead and we both sat on our shared bed. I turned on the TV and watched our favorite show while cuddling. During the show, I looked at him, His eyes glowing from the tv light, glimmering blue eyes. His eyes traveled to mine, we looked deeply into each others eyes for a moment. Vision put his hand gently on my cheek, before carefully leaning in, I also leaned in, when our lips touched, it felt like this moment could fly on forever. Soon enough we parted. "I missed you Y/n." "I missed you too, Vis.."

Sorry if its short bcus liek i said, this is my first fanfic :D