What.. are these feelings?

I grabbed Damians wrist and started to stomp towards Eden College. "H-Hey! Let me go! We are supposed to be walking YOU!" 

Damian stopped abruptly in his tracks and he snatched his wrist from my grasp. I turned to him and let out a huff of breath I was holding. "Well I didnt ask you too! I could have walked with my family!" I argued. Just then, Emille and Ewin caught up to us.

"Yeah, I know! But I wanted to hmmfph.." He mumbled the last part. I cocked an eyebrow. "What was that? Your gonna have to speak up." He glared at me and let out a sigh. "I SAID that i wanted to walk you personally.." He turned his head to the side and puffed out his cheeks, crossing his arms.

My eyes widen and I feel my face get hot. I suddenly lost my train of thought and I started to fiddle with my hands.  Emille and Ewin looked at me with confusion, then looked at Damian.

"Oh, well, I.. uhm.. t-thank you." I blinked and looked down. What was that? Why is my face hot...? Am I getting sick..? I sigh and look back up to Damian. "Well, we have a few more minutes until school, do you wanna walk with me?" I held out my hand.

He looked up at me and blinked a few times. His gaze shifted from my eyes, to my hand, then back up to my eyes. I start to grow impatient and push my hand out further, signaling that I wanted him to take it.

He got the hint and grabbed my hand. My face got hotter. What is wrong with me?? Why is it everytime he does something it makes my face hot. This hasn't happened before! I'll have to ask mother and father about it.

We make it to school, just in time too. The bell for first class rang as we were stepping into the gates of Eden.

We walk to class, and the day went on normally.

<A/N>
I'm sorry! I dont have a normal updating schedule because I have school, and it's a real pain in my ass at the moment, but the weekend is coming up and I will try to get a chapter out before monday!

But I am also writing a Silco Oneshot Book! If you guys want to read it too!

And thank you all for your support and comments! I didnt think this story was gonna get as popular as it is right now. I have almost 300 views on it! Wow!

Anyways, thanks again and I will try to update as soon as I can!