Leppy

Finally Jamie's last rainbow was here. Days after his first meeting with Leppy, after his constant brainstorming and after finally figuring out what he wanted. It was time to go get it.
It didn't take long for him to get to the field and wait for Leppy to appear.
"Good ter see ya again ma boy!" Leppy shouted from a branch on the tree.
"Hey, I know what I want." Jamie shouted back
"Do ya now? That's good ter hear" Leppy jumped down and lightly landed on his feet. "So what is it yer want laddy? Gold or a wish?"
"I would like a wish please." Jamie said simply.
"Aye a good choice laddy, what shall yer wish be, eh?"
Jamie took a couple steps over to Leppy and handed him a piece of paper. "Do you every wear anything other than green? Your clothes are the same." Jamie asked politely.
"Green? 'tis my trademark colour! And I have several green suits and top hats that I change when I need ta." Leppy eyed him whilst reading the paper and said, "Ya know ye can say it out loud to me, this ain't no birthday wish"
"Yes I know but I have a few things on there.." Jamie stated.
"Aye, a can see that!" Leppy said reading the paper "ye know ye only get one wish right lad?" He said eyeing the boy like he didn't understand the rules.
"Of course I do. I wish for everything written down on that piece of paper to come true."
Leppy looked at him shocked, "never heard the like!" He exclaimed "yer a clever lad you are! Very well I shall make yer wish come true. Go and live yer new wished up life when ye get home 'twill be waiting for yer and remember to pass on that device one day." Leppy threw the paper in the air and with a pop it turned into gold glitter and took off with the breeze.
"Thank you for everything." Jamie said walking away
"Aye yer welcome lad" Leppy vanished in that same time and Jamie went home to see if his wish really had come true.