1.

NO SMUT.

Y/n pov
________

You were flicking threw the channels on your tv but imdidiatly stopped once you heard 'Insane serial killer had escaped mental facility'

"Interesting" you muttered.

"Well I'll just have to be careful,seeing how it is in my area!!"

You muttered before finally Turing the tv off realizing it was 2 am and you had work tommorow.

You peacefully slept, oblivious to the creeking floorboards then the eyes watching you.

"Eruhggg" You groaned as your alarm went off.

"I hate work" You muttered stumbling out of bed and quickly getting changed.

At work cause I'm lazy
________________________

"Hello would you like any assistance today?"

"Oh,yes please!"

"Alright what is it you need help with?"

"Could you show me where the tulips are they were my husband's favorites before he died" She sniffed.

"Oh I'm sorry and the tulips are over there"

'Girl I don't wanna know your life stories'

You worked as a florist at a cringey ass place called 'Flower power' it made you cringe to even think about it,

"Hey y/n,my man!!"

"Oh hey Bryan!!"

"Boss said you can go home early today yk since you put extra hours in yesterday?"

"Alright,tell him I said thanks then!!"

"Will do!" Bryan yelled as you walked out the shop.

You watched the news learning that the psyco who was on the loose was called Micheal,Micheal Myers and lucky you happened to be living in his old house.

"Great"

*Ring ring*

"Hello?" You said answering the phone,

"Y/N!!"

"WHO SAID YOU COULD LEAVE WORK RHAT EARLY?"

"Bry-"

"NO I DONT WANT YOUR EXCUSES YOUR FIRED!"

Your boss hung up the phone once he had finished screaming so you instantly dialed Bryan.

"Bryan..Did you trick me?"

"Yeah but don't worry it was just a little prank no harm done!!"

"Bryan."

"Yeah?"

"You just got me fucking fired!"

"Wait what,that wasn't meant to happen I'm so sorry!"

"I don't want your apology."

You hung up.

"ARGH!" You screamed punching a little dent in the wall.

Micheals pov
_____________

"ARGH!" He screamed as he punched the wall once he had let his fist fall to his side I saw that he had left a little dent in the wall.

Wonder why he's mad.

Just as i started getting lost in thought he walked past the closet I was in startling me a little as I fell back hopefully not getting his attention but I grabbed my knife Incase.

He stopped and looked at the closet door before saying.

"Yeahh no,if Micheal Myers really is in there I think I'd prefer the door closed"

Phew.

No one's pov
_____________

Y/n sat on his bed staring at the wall as Micheal snook out of the house and into the eery woods that were outside of the house.

Y/ns pov
__________

I was in the kitchen,when I heard breathing behind me I grabbed a kitchen knife quickly and turned around to see the one and only Micheal Myers with his knife raised in the air.

"Wait I'll make a deal with you!"

This seemed to interest Michael as he dropped his hand down to his side still keeping a firm grip onto the knife as he looked down at you impatiently.