𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓭𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓼

Dreams were never meant to come true

____

You were cleaning peacefully, ignoring the taunts of the demon, unaware of the piercing eyes watching you closely.

When he found you a few months ago, he assumed you were just another toy in his collection. Boy, was he wrong. Not even a week later, his heart began to pound when he was around you. He was captivated by your innocence, the way your eyes would well up with tears when he tormented you. Oh, how he loved to see those eyes glistening with moisture.

____

It was a cloudy day, perhaps even deemed a sad one. Claude kept slapping and pinching you, causing pain without realizing that someone was watching.

In the midst of everyday cooking and cleaning, you remembered how Alois and Claude saved you after you were kidnapped by a vicious priest who wanted to consume your body parts to gain power.

-Flashback

Almost as if you were falling fast, like a star flying through the night sky. Who could have known that you were one of the fallen angels from the stars who had descended to the earth? Your wings were broken, your celestial glow fading, stardust rising from you and returning to outer space, and now you were on... Planet Earth?

You sit up with your eyes scrunched up in pain, suddenly awakened from your sleep after being knocked off your star by something. As you gazed up into the sky, observing the distant stars, you felt as though you were deep in the woods. Dark figures appeared to be approaching you. In response, you readied your bow and arrow as a warning for them to stay back. The tallest figure advanced closer.

Under the moonlight, they appeared to have masculine figures. One had raven-black hair, while the other was blond, both maintaining their original stances without moving.

"Oh, dear Claude, it seems we have a fallen angel."

"The shorter male said." You slightly tilted your bow down, but you were still aware that these strangers could be conspiring against you. The taller man grinned sinisterly, as if he had finally gotten what he wanted.

"Was this the one you had been admiring in the stars?"

"Yes, it is... the perfect being on planet Earth, so pure, so beautiful, and has such pure virgin blood..."

The taller man stated as he stepped closer to you. But before he could grab you, chains that restricted your movement pulled you towards the dark woods. Claude silently cursed the ones who took you away as he grabbed his master and went in the direction where you were taken.

...

You woke up feeling restraints around your body.

"God from the heavens, thank you for this gift I had been wishing for!"