Chapter two

Him

5 new messages from him.
     "What the..." I quickly went back inside my house.
I unlocked my phone.
   *5 unopened messages*
I tapped his contact and read the messages that were sent. I couldn't believe my eyes!

Him-"Hey" "I was wondering if you got home safely." "Text me when you get this" "Goodnight."

Since when the hell did he start caring for me??
I stare at the messages, rereading each single one.
I hesitated but I sent him back a reply.

Me-"Hey, yeah I did."

That's weird... what even happened yesterday?

—————— 63 hours ago (6.pm)——————

"Hell yeah I'm ready!" I shouted as I walked in a circle, not realizing.
"You seem a lil nervous though..." Amelie said.
I looked at my phone and started typing to the group chat.
"I'm not nervous, after all it's just a meet up with some of our old classmates! Nothing to be nervous abou..." I paused.
I had finished typing the message but I was hesitant to send it. Amelie gave me a stare which i could feel.
"Actually.. I don't know." I stammered.
I sighed and sat on the sofa. Amelie sat besides me.
"I'm sick, y/n. You've been doing this for the past 3 hours, it's not like they'll be shocked to their bone that you've changed. Now that everyones a lil older, they definitely should've matured" She tells me.
"And how about him?" I ask.
Amelie flicked my forehead.
"Girl, you said you moved on. I think this is the time you prove it."
I touched the spot where she flicked me. I look back into my phone, she's right.

I sent the message. Now, I'm sure I can't back out anymore.
"Alright, it's settled now." I closed my phone and laid down on the couch.
——————The Meetup (49 hours later) ——————
I look at my outfit.
"I think this is good enough."
I rubbed my hair to fix some fly aways. Then the door bell rung. I put on my necklace and opened my door.
"Hey y/n! You look nice!" Amelie said.
"You think? I feel like its a little much for a meetup." I looked down at my heels.
"Nah its perfect. Let's go!"

We arrived at the restaurant. Some of our old classmates were sitting at a big table. Amelie grabbed my arm and waved to them. We sat down.
This isn't so bad. Amelie was right, they've grown up.
Just when I thought everything was going well, Amelie tapped my shoulder.
"Hey he's here" she whispered.
I turned around and there he was. My heart started beating faster and louder.

He walked towards us. Shit how should I act?
I immediately looked down as he sat down at the table.
"Hey Min-Ho!!! How's it going" shouted a classmate.
Minho, that was his name. It triggers me.
"Gosh I haven't seen you all in such a long time" he speaks. He glanced at me.
"Oh hey y/n! I knew you'd come."
What do I say???

"Yeah hahah" I said awkwardly, Amelie looked at me.
"Seriously?" Amelie whispered.
I looked back down, then I heard footsteps of heels coming towards us.
"Oh hey you're here! I thought you'd never come" said Minho.
"Yeah traffic was a little messy but I made it" said a soft female voice.
The classmates laughed.
I looked up, it was her.
She had a slim figure, her hair was long and smooth. She just looked perfect.
"Hm, y/n? Oh my god I haven't seen you in such a long time!" She says.
"Yeah it's been long huh" I replied.

I hated her.