thirteen.

__________________________________

"I missed you Lisa.."

"you missed me?" Lisa responds.

"mhm, so much." I mutter back quietly.

The quieter I speak the less I might feel ashamed I gave into her again. Its not working though.

"Oh baby." She says.

Lisa's hands slide from my hips, up to my waist, and circle to my lower back, softly she pushes my body against hers. I exhale deeply feeling her body pressed against my own, it's just something i'll never get used to no matter how many times she has held me. Slowly I let my hands lead themselves, going from my lap, to her hips, sliding up her stomach, towards her chest, over her shoulders, and finally closing my arms around her neck, holding her back.

It's nice finally having her back. When she left I had no one, well I had Polly but not physically you know? She won't let anyone touch her, and quite frankly I don't want to touch anyone other than Lisa.

I feel Lisa's hands slowly slide along me, her wandering hands tell me she's missed this just as much as I did. Her fingers slip slightly under the waist band of my low rise jeans, teasing she runs her fingers across. Her lips linger on my neck. Deeply I inhale.

"Can I?" She asks quietly.

__________________________________
GUYS DO I MAKE A SMUT?! I DONT KNOW HOW BUT I COULD TRY?? IM NOT SURE! HELP MEEEEEE
                                                                -author