3

"It is almost 7, are you ready?" Dot asked because she was probably more excited about Winona going out with Hort than her. "Yeah, how do you guys like my infit?" Winona asked the girls.

 "Yeah, how do you guys like my infit?" Winona asked the girls

"Wow, Winona you look hot." Anadil said. Which made Hester look at her, "Well not hotter than you baby." Anadil looking at her. "I know." Hester said back and gave her a kiss. "But you look really hot Winona, I don't think Hort will be able to control himself." Hester said giving her a wink before walking to sit on her bed. "Are you guys sure? Do you guys think it is to much." Winona said. "No, I think it is perfect." Dot said smiling. 

That is when they heard a knock at the door. "Okay, wish me luck." Winona said smiling before walking to the door. When she opened the door, Hort was holding some flowers that where dead but beautiful. "Wow, Winona, you're wow." Hort said looking at her up and down. "Thanks. I know, I am hot." Winona said blushing a lit. "Well, I can't disagree. Oh, and these are for you." Hort said giving the flowers to her. "Oh Hort, these are beautiful." she said smiling. "Have fun!" Dot yelled for inside to room. "Thanks, we will." Winona said before closing the room to leave with Hort. 

"Where are we going?" Winona said Hort. "Now if I told you then I would have to kill you, and you look to sexy to kill in that outfit." This response from Hort made Winona blush and look down. Hort just looked at her and smiled. "You look cute when you blush." Hort said which made her blush mean harder. "Are we at least close?" Winona said trying to change the subject to stop making her blush. "Yes." 

They walked outside and keep walking for a couple minutes until Hort stopping out of nowhere making Winona almost run into him. "We are here." Hort said pointing at tree that was a head for them and when they walked closer, Winona saw a blanket on the ground when someone food and drinks. "Oh Hort." was all Winona said. "You like it?" Hort said looking at ground kicking his foot nervously. "Yes, Hort no one has ever done anything like this before for me." She said looking at him. They said stared at each other when Hort stared to walk slow to Winona until there nose were touching. "Winona, no one has ever made me feel this way." "What way?" "You make me feel nervous and like I am going to throw up. Ever since I saw you, you are the only thing I can think about." "The thing is mutual." Winona said with a small smile. They just stayed silent feeling the tension between the two of them until Hort said, "We should probably eat the food before it gets cold." "Yeah, probably." Winona said giggling a lit. 

They both walked to the blanket to sit. "mmmhhh, where did you get this food? It is so good." she said smiling. "I know people." Hort said smiling. "How was like before you came here?" Hort asked. "Well, boring honestly. My mom died giving birth to me and my dad always blamed me. He died when I was 8 and I have been on my own. The only person that was good to me was Miss. Honey, she was a librarian, and she was the one that instructed me to this place. She knew I was made for more than that world." "I am really sorry about your mom and that your dad blamed you for it. I am glad you had Miss Honey." Hort said giving me a small smile. "Do you miss her at all?" he asked. "A lit bit but she said she wanted to come here because she knew I was too good for that world." Winona with a small smile looking down. "What about you?" she said smiling at him. "Well, you probably know my father, Captain Hook." "OMG that is your dad!?" "Yes, and he is amazing. His ship is sooo cool. He said that it will be mine one day." Hort said with a big smile. 

After finishing the food, they just keeping talking. There was a lot of laughter and a few tears. They learned so much about each other and they could have talk forever but they knew they had to get back to their rooms. "We should probably get to our rooms." Hort said standing. "Yeah we should." Winona said standing up too. "But before we do," Hort said before leaning down to Winona and gave her a kiss. Winona was surprised at first from the kiss but then kissed him back. The kiss quickly turned into a make out session. They made out for what felt like decades until Winona stopped because she was able to pass out from not breathing. They both were breathing heavy looking into each other eyes for what felt like hours, feeling the sexual tension between the two of them. "We should go." Hort said grabbing Winona hand to start walking towards the building. "Yeah." 

They started walking, making their way to Winona's room. "I will talk to you tomorrow." Hort said smiling to her when they got her room. "Yeah, definitely." she said before grabbing face to give him one more kiss before walking into her room. Leaving Hort with a big smile on his face. The girls were asleep, so she got out undress, showered and went to lay down. She was smiling the whole time but that was not only an amazing kiss, but it was an amazing first kiss.