2

I'm headed to work, and I am not excited. I stayed up late last night just watching Netflix. I started a new show, and by the time I know it, it's 3am and I finished the show. I was mad at myself but whatever. I drive to work, and I'm practically sleeping while I'm driving. I get to work and I'm so tired. I get a coffee, then go upstairs to my office. I have so much work to do. I start and then the next thing I know I'm asleep on my keyboard. Great impression for the second day.

I think about thirty minutes passed and then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and it's 30.

"Hola? Estas despierto?"(are you awake?) He says
"Si." I reply. I wake up and he is smiling for some reason. I'm as tired as ever. "Necesitas algo?" I ask. He shakes his head as a no. " Tengo mucho trabajo que hacer." ( I have a lot of work to do.) I say. He smiles and leaves. I can feel my face becoming flushed with blood as I start to blush. His presence itself is just amazing. He is so cute. He has the best smile ever. And he smells good.

Hours pass and I am almost done with my work. As I finish, a question comes to mind. Why was 30 in here? I guess we will never know.

As I walk out to go to my car, I see 30. He runs up to Pedri, another player, and asks a question. He shakes his head in confusion and 30 walks away angrily. He is even cute when he's mad. I get into my car and as I'm thinking about him, I smile to my windshield. Then, out of nowhere someone is knocking on my window. It's Sophie.

"Hola, Gavi le pregunta a la gente si tienes novio, ¿sabes por qué?" ( gavi is asking people if you have a boyfriend, do you know why?) she asks

"Gavi?"

"Sí, 30."

30 is asking people about me. I'd never have thought he'd ask people about me, nonetheless about my romantic life.
This day isn't as bad as I thought.