Prologue

"Keep your eyes closed!" Natasha says while guiding Wanda through the front door and into the living room. She helps Wanda sit on the couch before happily speed-walking down the hallway to finish setting up the surprise. A couple of seconds later and she's quickly walking back down the hall towards the couch where she sat Wanda.

"Wanda dear open your eyes and follow me Natasha says while gesturing for Wanda to follow her. The two neared the door at the end of the hallway. The guest bedroom? Wanda thought, "Natasha what did you do? Wanda asked unsurely.

"Sush!" Natasha says while giggling and holding a finger to her lips. They soon neared the guest bedroom door. Once they were close enough Natasha used one of her hands to cover Wanda's eyes and the other to push the door open slowly before walking in and standing next to the bed.

"Surprise!" Natasha says in a whisper as she takes away her hand from Wanda's eyes. Wanda gasps bringing a hand to her mouth, in the guest bed a girl looking to be in her mid-teens. She has dark brown curly hair and freckles all over her nose and cheeks.
She's also wearing matching snoopy pj pants with a tank top, her ankle is also tied to the bed.

Natasha, I-   Wanda started but didn't finish her sentence

She's...She's perfect.

I knew it! I told yelena she was perfect for us! That she'd be the perfect daughter.....