Chapter Thirteen: Deadly Errand

||A/N: Yeah, been a while everyone. Sorry, I just never found time but its night time. Sugar rush, no need for sleep. I'm gonna make two more chapters after this. Fifteen chapters seems like enough for a first time posting.||

||Third Person POV||

Sebastian wakes everyone up at the usual time. Lady Elizabeth was taken home the aftrrnoon aftet Christmas. It is the first of January now. Y/N has gotten use to his perminant job at the Phantomhive Estate, him and Finny are now closer then ever aftet Christmas night.

"Y/N, Finnian. Time to wake up. Finny, the garden needs tending after the storm. Y/N, you and I have some errands to run with the Young Master." Sebastian says and leaves.

Y/N sits up and gently shakes Finny awake. "Good morning, sleepy head." He says and kisses the top of the sleepy boy's head. Finnian stretches his arms and back, he then hugs Y/N closely. "Good morning!" Y/N pets Finnian's head. "Let's get dressed now." He smiles, the two no longer get flustered when the other is dressing. Sometimes they find themselves watching.

||Finny's POV||

||A/N: Something new lol||

I nod and stand up, I begin undressing and feel Y/N's eyed on me. I turn my head slightly to him as I'm half naked. "Really?" I giggle a bit. Y/N walks over and puts his arms around me. "You're just so cute, Finny!" He smiles and holds me. I giggle again and look up at him, he softly kisses me then lets me continue getting ready. "Y/N." I look at him and sit on the bed while he dresses.

"What is it, little guy?" He asks. I keep sitting and watching. "Just, be careful today. Promise?" I tilt my head as he sits in front of me. At first his expression worries me, calm and a bit dead looking. Then he kisses my cheek. "Of course, love." He ruffles my hair and goes to meet Sebastian in Master's study.

I love him so much.

||First Person POV||

I walk out the door, and go to see Sebastian and Master Ciel in the study. Knocking first, I walk in. "And what took you so long?" Master Ciel scowls. "Sorry, it was nothing. I just... Got distracted."

"Hm, don't let it happen again. Y/N." He says, I only nod at him. "While I explain to Sebastian what we're doing, bring me some tea." Master Ciel orders. I bow and nod. "Yes, Master." I walk out of the study and down the hall.

"No, no, no!" I hear Mey-Rin yell from a few feet away. She stands on a chair, changing a candle light and loses her balance. I rush over to her and catch her. "Mey-Rin, please be more careful!" I say with worry. She looks at me and smiles. "Sorry, Y/N. Thank you for the help!" Nodding, I help her down from the chair.

Going into the kitchen, Bardroy is making breakfast. "Oh, mornin' Y/N!" He smiles at me, I smile back. "Good morning, Bard! Master Ciel sent me to get him his morning tea." I get out the Earl Grey, the sugar, the tea kettle, and a tea cup and tea plate. I heat up water inside the kettle on the stove, once its boiling I take everything on the cart to Master Ciel.

"Well, that was surprisingly fast." The Master says when I walk in. I smile, and take it as a compliment. I give him the desired amount of sugar and hand the tea to him. I stand there, hands folded behind my back. Hoping he likes it, he takes a sip and sets the cup down. "After I finish my tea, we will leave." He says. Sebastian and I both nod and wait for Master Ciel's orders.

||Third Person POV||

The three set out on the errands Ciel must run for the queen. There has been missing men and woman, most of them are parents. Y/N, though not knowing what to expect is ready for anything. The first place they go to, is one of the crime scenes. Some of the missing parents, end up dead in obvouse areas of London.

"Sebastian." Ciel says, in a stern tone. "Yes, my Young Master?" Sebastian responds, Ciel looks at him. "I want you to get information, from him." He says, Sebastian bows and leaves. "Y/N, you and I will do the investigating here. The crime scene." Y/N only nods, and follows Ciel to the taped off area.

||A/N: So! It is a cliff hanger cus. ✨SUSPENCE✨ in the last chapters, Y/N is on a week long mission with Ciel and Sebastian. No contact with Finny. No more spoilers ||