Chapter 1

I was born half Vampire and half human. I was raised amongst the gypsies until I turned sixteen. We were assaulted by marauders and I drank some dry. The rest ran away in fear of me. My mother decided that my father should be informed so she sent someone to tell him. Dracula himself came to collect me. He saw that I was a daywalker so he stared with envy. I had to show him my other abilities as well. Like him, I can change my looks, change into a wolf or become a bunch of bats and even control bats. I can connect with people's minds if I spend some time with them. He took me back to the palace where I was told not to tell anyone about my special ability. He has three other children but they are a disappointment. They were ordinary vampires with no abilities whatsoever.
I was introduced to Elsa, Vlad and Drakon. Elsa is the oldest and the meanest. She has blonde hair and red eyes with dark skin. She is shorter than Dracula but acts like she is taller than the palace itself. She has a nasty temper so I need to watch my back. Next is Vlad, he is kind only if the situation would save his life. He is constantly complaining that he doesn't have his father's abilities. He is as tall as Dracula but he skin is a little darker in complexion. Next is Drakon, who is always trying to find a way to overthrow Dracula so he can rule the world. He was locked in the dungeon after the last fiasco. He is currently chained to the wall. Tomorrow he is will put in an iron maiden lined with silver for the rest of his life.
I was introduced as his beloved daughter Ella. I was surprised because that is not my name. My real name is Andreea which means warrior. But father decided that with this new life my name should be replaced as well. He was adamant that I never tell anyone anything about me. I was given a new life and a new name. This was overwhelming but I did as I was told.
The others weren't happy to have a new addition. But they had no choice but put up with me. The servants were really nice to me. I try to be as nice to them as dad is. They loved me so much that they would let me know if the others were trying to do things to me.
When hunters came to kill us. The others hid while I fought along with the human slaves that were loyal to father. When they left I returned to the castle victorious. Father named me heir to his kingdom. He gave me enormous wealth and ordered the others to take any order I give them without question. This was never extended to the others so they were so angry that they started to spy on me. This is where the trouble started. They caught me going out into the sunlight and enjoying my time outdoors without fear of burning. They complained to father and he yelled at them for spying on me. He was pleased to have someone who was exactly as he pleased. I missed my old family but I can't go see them because if I did then they will be murdered.
Then came the dreaded day where father was killed. The trio came to drain me. But I was warned before they reached me so I turned into bats and flew to the village where they hid me. I was taken to a mausoleum and kept in a casket until it was safe to come out.