Chapter 2

I moved as fast as my wings would take me. I met Mariska and she took me into her trailer. I was taken to a different gypsy family and they transported me to elsewhere. I was escorted to my mausoleum where it had a secret getaway that would lead me to another town. All I had to do was pull the lever. I was given a potion to drink and I fell asleep.
I woke up to bang and saw the lid was dripping blood. It poured into my mouth and gave me the strength to get out. I looked through the hole on the side of the stone wall to see my siblings. I saw an old lady in gypsy clothes. She beckoned me to come. I pulled the lever and the sarcophagus pulled itself to one side and the stairs revealed themselves. The gypsy promised to buy me some time but I dragged her with me. With the third step, the stone coffin resumed its previous position as if it was proving its loyalty to me as well.
She protested but I ignored her as I dragged her with me. I felt the hot air flowing from up ahead. I looked up to see stone stairs leading to a safe place. It turned out to be a library. I walked out with her and she asked me to wait as she find me clothes to wear. I sat and process the blood bags I drank. It belonged to six different people. One was a teacher, one was a doctor, one belong to a bus driver, one belong to a schoolboy, one belong to a police officer and the last belong to a clerk in the town hall. I got to see their life till they donated their blood. I learned the languages they had learned, the fighting styles and much more. It took me a few minutes and I was ready to dupe the locals. I walked to find the woman who helped me. It turns out she was a traitor. She was working for my siblings and she was sent to wake me and make sure I don't get away. I heard her tell them where I was. I was still looking like an extra in a horror movie. I waited till she finished talking and I drank her dry and stole her clothes. Then I snuck away. I tried to wait till my skin became taunt and beautiful again. I looked in the reflection and saw that I was slowly returning to my old self again. I stole a hoodie and walked out in the traitor's clothes till I saw the exit. I ran till I was able to turn into bats. I found a school where I showered and changed my clothes. I even found a couple of deodorants and perfumes. I changed my looks to resemble a woman I saw in one of the blood bags. I walked out to see the siblings talking to witches that control the bats. I flicked my wrist and they scattered. They screamed and scrambled to hide as they began to smoke like barbecue. I waited till they cleared the floor before I chuckled. I fished a wallet belonging to the traitor and paid for a bus ride out Maieru to Bistrita. I found a guy who made a fake passport for me. I reached Constanta and started there till I felt it was safe to reach out to the gypsy family. They came in their hundreds. Their loyalties lie with Dracula. They transported me to Bucharest where I lived as a waitress. I worked double shifts and made friends who knew nothing about who I was. I can eat normal food but in moderation. I need to feed on blood bags once in a while.
One day I was walking back to my apartment when I saw one of my servants harassing a man. He was lean built has blonde hair, green eyes. He pulled a knife and I ordered him to stop. He immediately walked away and the man looked around to find out who saved him. I remained safely hidden till he reached for a torch. I turned into bats and flew away. I reached my apartment and they were already emptying it. They found a volunteer who was willing to keep me in their house and say I was their niece. They drove me to a three story building where I would live till further notice.
I went to sleep and was woken up for breakfast. I had a blood bag and a bowl of cereal. I walked to work and saw him sitting in the cafe where I work. He was sitting there like he trying to figure out how to decrypt a military grade encryption. I burst out laughing unintentionally and he looked up to find out where the sound came from. Anyanka waited on him so he never figured out it was me.
Carlyle was watching me with interest as I went about my work. He was the head of the wolf pack and part of the package that came to me when I became the lead vampire. He watched me work till I was exhausted. He asked if I wanted to live a life where I can live a life of a queen. I chuckled, "I am happy how I am. I am waiting for the right moment to attack my family so I can go back to sleep." He pursed his lips and said nothing further. He had people keep an eye on me. I turn into a wolf and spend my weekends running around in the Baneasa forest. One night I was invited to go to a hidden nightclub. I got dressed and reached the address. I sat and watched the wolves and gypsies  and oblivions (People who didn't know we exist) dancing together.
I finally got bored and walked away. I walked back to my new residence when I saw Sonja walking with a few junkies. She was the one who trapped people for the other to eat. I followed them to a point till Caleb stopped me. He was ordered to make sure I was safely hidden from them. I was asked politely to get in the car. I did as I was requested. One of the gypsies came to see me. He was very bursting with joy. Turns out my father had faked his death after the Van Helsing brothers tried to kill him. He was as you guessed in London. How unoriginal was that? Still I was asked to pack my belongings and move there.