It's Not Always What It Seems

this request is by@bapaxx hope you like it! 💙❤️

A/N: (now.. Bose and Chapa aren't really together.. yet.. but.. since they kind of are seeing each other, they are pretty much together 🫣💙❤️)

At The Man's Nest

No One's POV:

Bose: *texting Chapa* *hears a ding* *walks over to the stairs* "oh..! she left her phon-"

Chapa: *runs in from tube* "HEY BOSE! Heyyy.. you found my phone... Thanks Bose!" *grabs phone and runs out (back into tube)* "bye Bose!" "Down the tube!"

Bose: "well.. that was weird.." Chapa just ran in, and ran out.. without even saying hi, or confirming that tonight was a good night for us to go out.. we haven't been hanging or going out for 2 weeks now, and I'm starting to really miss her.. I understand that she just got her phone back a few months ago, and she has an active life, but she would never run in someplace, knowing i'm there and not saying a "hi", "hey", "sup", or "hello".. something's up..

____________________________________________________________________________ (What happened before, but Chapa's point of view)

Still At The Man's Nest

Chapa's POV:

*runs in from tube* "HEY BOSE! Heyyy.. you found my phone... Thanks Bose!" *grabs phone and runs out (back into tube)* "bye Bose!" "Down the tube!"

_________________________________________________________________ 

In Chapa's Bedroom (Chapa is sitting on her bed)

*Still Chapa's POV:

*silence* "oh my gosh.. I walked in The Man's Nest, KNOWING Bose was there, and I didn't say hi to him..! dang.. i'm a horrible gf.."

*texts Bose* The Text: "sorry"

Bose's reply: "it's okay. you were probably rushing"

The Text: "Thanks! and i was.."

Bose's reply: "no problem, uh anyway.. where are you..?

The Text: "uh.. i'm at my house.."

Bose's reply: "oh okay.."

*leaves on read*

___________________________________________________________________________In Bose's Room(Bose is sitting on his bed as well)

Bose's POV:

A/N:(iM means in mind)

 iM: "she left me on read... what could she possibly be doing.. hm.. maybe she's eating.. no.. wait.. yeah.. maybe.."

________________________________________________________________________________At Swellview Junior High:

No One's POV:

Mika: "Hey Bose!"

Bose: "oh uh hi Mika.."

Mika: "you okay..?"

Bose: "yeah.. i'm okay.."

Mika: "you sure..?"

Bose: "yeah..!"

Chapa: *walks over to Mika and Bose* "Hey guys!"

Mika: "Hey!"

Bose: "hi.."

Chapa: "you okay?"

Bose: "I.. yeah.. i'm okay.." "uh Chapa.. can I talk to you..?"

Chapa: "of course"

Bose and Chapa: *walks over to the corner near the door*

Chapa: "so.. what's up?"

Bose: "are you seeing someone else..?"

To Be Continued..

______________________________________________________________________

Hi! Here's your request bapaxx! There will be a part 2 because I have to sleep. So yeah! I'll either update tomorrow, or whenever I can! Bye! 💗💗💗

Word Count: 397