Introduction to Characters(Korea)

Name : Kim Taehyung
Age : 23
Studies : Completed his graduation in business.
Son of Kim Chanyeol and Kim Ae-cha.
Kim Chanyeol is the CEO of Kim Industries. He is currently training his son Kim Taehyung as he is the next heir.
Personality : Cute vs Hot
Siblings : Has a step sister and own brother.
Relationship status : Never dated anyone as he want his first to be his last.

___________________________________________

Name : Kim Yeri
Age : 25
Studies : A medical student. She was studying in America and now after completing her MBBS, she is going to to return to her family.
Daughter of Kim Chanyeol and Kim Ji-woo. Ji-woo died while giving birth to her and then Chanyeol married Ae-cha. Ae-cha loves Yeri like her own daughter.
Personality : Can't die but can kill for you.
Siblings : Two step brothers
Relationship status : DATING!!!

___________________________________________

Name : Kim Yeunjun
Age : 18
Studies : First year student in fashion designing.
Son of Kim Chanyeol and Kim Ae-cha.
Personality : MaTeRiAl GwOrL.
Siblings : Has a step sister and a own brother.
Relationship status : No one's his type,but Soobin, so he is dating him.
He is Bisexual!!

___________________________________________

Name : Jeon Jungkook
Age : 23
Studies : Completed his graduation in business.
Son of Jeon Dae-hyun and Jeon Soe-yeon.
Jeon Dae-hyun is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, and soon gonna give his position to his only son and heir, Jungkook.
Chanyeol and Dae-hyun are business partners, resulting their sons to become the best of buddies.
Personality : Kinda playboy, but sassy.
Siblings : None
Relationship status : For him, love is something which makes you vulnerable, so he never experienced it. Having a good fuck is all he cares and of course, his parents and best friend.

___________________________________________

Name : Choi Soobin.
Age : 18
Studies : First year student in business.
Son of Mr. and Mrs. Choi.
Personality : Daddy material ╥﹏╥
Siblings : None
Relationship status : Literally Yeunjun's sugar daddy.

(Soobin's character isn't that important in this story so his intro is also short.)

___________________________________________
So, here's the introduction to all the characters from Taehyung's side. I hope y'all like it. And please bear with the grammatical mistakes!! Saranghae!!