Wait you straight or gay?

A/n: I'm gonna write 'Treedisha' as 'Disha from now on as the name is too long.
Bhai/Bhaiya : Brother
___________________________________________

India~
Time skip~
Author's pov-

After the Agarwal Family arrived at their home, or can say, mansion, both the twins dragged their brother inside his room and started unpacking his luggage.

''Bhaiyaaa what did you brought for me?? '' Kiara asked, ''Open the last chain, you will get your gifts there. '' Jimin retorted while chuckling a little.

''Oh got it!! oyyy what the- IT'S SO PREETY THANKYOUUUU'' Kiara yelled while hugging his brother, ''Yo sis calm yo ass down, it's just a Justin Bieber's album'' Y/N said while chuckling.

''Wutheveh you like k-pop I like pop so it's a very big deal for me'' Kiara rolled her eyes.

''Bhaii I see you brought gifts for everyone and all so, tell us how much fun you had in the US'' Y/N retorted.

''Nothing much just studying and maybe a little bit clubbing'' Jimin said.

''SoOoOoO, single or uhumm yk?'' Kiara asked, wiggling her brows a little with a teasing smile, ''Mayyyybeee?? '' Jimin teased back.

''Yooo whats her name? or his? wait you straight or gay Or bi??M' gonna support ya noh matther what brouh and-'' ''Y/N stoph I'm straight like chopstickes!!! and her name is Yeri. She is also a medical student and completed her MBBS with me and she is from Korea!!'' Jimin said.

The three siblings didn't know that their parents were listening to their conversation outside the closed door, and after listening their son is in a relationship, the couple barged in, scaring the shit outta their children.

''Babyyyyyyyyyyy youuuuu gotttttt aaaaaa girlfrienddd??! that too Korean??!! waaahhh I'm proud of you''
Disha said, wiping her fake tears.
''Woah I don't know what that girl found in you, I'm feeling sad for her.'' Rahul said, fake sighing.

''Oy you old man shut your mouth my son is everything a girl wants in a man'' Disha said while hitting Rahul's chest.

''Oww that hurts my lady" Rahul retorted, fake pouting.

''Anyways, soo, Jimin Bhaiya, when are we gonna meet bhabhi?" Y/N said with a teasing smile. Jimin blushed at the word 'Bhabhi' and said, ''Umm after she reach SK, she's gonna talk with Uncle and Aunt about me and then, umm, they will be coming to India.''

''Yahoooooo my bro finally found someone for him!! That too Korean!!! Yasss my life is blessed!!'' Both the twins screamed.

"Okay okay kids calm down let Jimin take some rest.'' Rahul said.

''Okhay wuteveh'' Both the sisters said in unison and jumped on his bed, not in the mood to leave their bro's room.

_______________

So, the third chapter is out!!! I hope y'all like it!!

Byeeeeeeeeee~~~~~

Saranghaeeeeeee~~~~~~~