06

(You dont have to read the stuff in Bold its pretty boring)

"COULD WE TAKE A BREAK?" I ASKED GETTING UP and walking towards the open kitchen.

"No" craig yelped getting up.

"What?" I asked turning to him as he stood in the middle of my living room crossing his arms like a angry mother after you've caused trouble in public. His hip was popped to the side almost like he dislocated it.

"We've had two weeks to do this and we only have 4 days to perfect it"

"We'll be fine" I shooed away his concern continuing to walk to the fridge.

"You just don't get it do you?" He shouted,I whipped my head round my hand still on the fridge door.

"I've failed almost every assignment since I moved in with joey,I barely pass" Craig spoke popping his hip back in place he walked to the couch taking a seat his back turned to me.

"I dont wanna be a failure...I wanna prove that him bringing me in wasn't a mistake" he gulped loudly I furrowed my brows at his comment. 'Bringing me in',I didnt know joey.
I had always heard about him and I knew he was somewhat related to cri
craig probably not his dad seeing as he called me Joey.
But I didn't question him just like I didn't question JT.

"Your not gonna fail" I spoke taking a seat next to him.

"And your not gonna be a failure,I promise" I smiled throwing my arm round his shoulder as he looked up at me.
Just as hope began to glisten in his eyes the front door opened Aiden walking in with....
Manny santos.
Me and Craig jumped out our seats awakardly standing beside each other.
The same expression on our faces,a look of confusion both our lips upturned and our eyebrows furrowed in a questioning Manour.
What was manny doing on this side of town...what was mannyM doing in my house.

"Manny?"I Sang in a high pitch.
She smiled brightly placing her hands into her back pockets.

"Hey lily,hey craig" she beamed but as soon as her eyes met craigs they lit up. She so had a crush on him and went I turned to his face that look of dismay had now turned into a look of love.
So the feelings were so obviously mutual.

"Manny came over to hang,if that's alright"

"Sure" I shrugged.

"Come on manny" Aiden ushered her away tapping on her shoudler,she turned to craig waving him goodbye as she dissappeared down the corridor.
I looked up at the bedazzled boy nudging him whilst laughing lightly.

"Someone has a crush" I joked dropping onto the floor.

"What no" he blurted out snapping Out of his trance and turning towards me.