♧♤ PART 18 ♤♧

26 Jan 2023

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY

ALL OF YOU

JAI HIND
🇮🇳JAI BHARAT🇮🇳

Kabir's pov...
He is getting on my nerves...how can he say to her that call him with that cringe names...idiot...but I dragged her with me there inside my cabin...but why the hell i did that...ugff I don't know...just relaxed...
Then I felt a soft hold on my arms and I looked siya was holding my arms motions me to leave her hand which I was holding from the past 10minutes and I leave her hand quickly and cleared my throat then said...

Kabir: are you okay...

Siya: huh...?

Kabir: are you deaf aur something can't you just hear first...carefully...( he said being still irritated and she just sign while mumbling " here come Mr.akdu" in which...)

Kabir: did you said something...? (He asked being confused and she smirked before saying...)

Siya: are you deaf aur something can't you just hear first...carefully...( she said and went to her cabin while he just become statue and said...)

Kabir: it was my line...did she just copied me...how dare she...I will not leave her...(He said and went behind her as their both cabins are beside eachother...while mumbling something...)

Siya's pov...
As i was about to step inside my cabin then suddenly from the behind I got engulfed in a tight hug by someone from the behind and I know who was that person...my one and only best friend kavya...I grab her hands which were placed on my stomach from the behind then I heared...

Kavya: how are you...?(she said being all gloomy and I sign maybe she is worried for me as I didn't even talk with her afterthat incident, she even try to talk with me but I just...was not ready to talk with anyone...I turns towards her and said...after breaking the hug...)

Siya: now a totally fine...don't worry about me...aur vaise bhi main bahot strong hu...hai na...?(I said smile broadly at her to lighten up her mood but she is kavya...my best friend...who knows me batter than anyone...)

Kavya: why are you lying to me...I know you...your tricks will not going to work on me...so stop pretending pls...(she said a tear left from my eyes and I hugged her tightly while crying...and said...)

Siya: i-i don't know what should I do...am feeling disgusting with myself...I can never forget that day when I was about to lose my dignity...It was horrible kavya...it's remind me my childhood...I was so scared...( I said what was buried inside my heart as now I am feeling very light...she was hugging me very tightly while patting on my back to calm me down....then she said...)

Kavya: It's okay...I know you are so strong... and why are you feeling disgusted by yourself...you were not the one who was culprit ...he should be the one who would felt disgusted to himself as he ws about to snatch someone's dignity...bache...don't cry...calm down...

Siya: you are right...I should not the one who felt this...I will not cry anymore...now come let's started aur work...yaa? (I asked and kavya nodded then when both started aur work..it was too much as I was missed from past two weeks...)

I was busy in study some files then I received a call...guess from who...?
MR.AKDU...Ufff now what he wants from me It was 10th time when he is calling me...is he become mental aur something...🙄🙄🙄I picked up the call and was about to ask...but as always he didn't even let me complete my sentence...and said with his deep husky voice..."A strong black coffee without sugar in my cabin...fast" and...cuttt...wtf...well what can I do...I can't change him...let's get him a strong black coffee...and too without sugar...how can he even drink it without even sugar...I got up from my place and went to the canteen to make his strong black coffee WITHOUT sugar...after making his coffee I tasted a little bit of his coffee with a spoon...and trust me It's taste like...
🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮EWWWWW....wtf...how can he even drink this much tasteless think...I was so disgusting...eww...sara taste hee bigad diya mera to...

sara taste hee bigad diya mera to

Kabir's pov...
I don't know why the hell i am calling her again and again...I just want to see her again and again...now it was 10th time when I called her here in my cabin by creating the excuse of my black coffee...then I heared some knocks on my cabin's door and I granted the permission to the person...I know who is but just pretend I don't know anything...and here she came...with my black coffee...
I saw her face with my side eyes...her expression was indescribable as she was feeling disgusted with something...one minute...she was looking at my coffee which was in her hand...is she feeling disgusted by my black coffee...she came closer to my desk and put the cup on my table with a little thud sound...and she sign...was it too much heavy to lift up...looked up at her face I asked...

Kabir: what happened ms.siya...? Is something bothering you....?(I asked and she looks at me with her bambi eyes and said again making disgusting look on her face...)

Siya: how can you even drink this...?(she said while looking at my coffee and I rolled my eyes...now what is wrong with my coffee...then I asked...)

Kabir: by my mouth...did you have any problem with my coffee ms.siya mehra...(I asked with my straight face...and she mumbled something which I didn't understand...)

Siya: don't you think...this black coffee of yours doesn't have any type of taste...?(she asked and I smiled internally...)

Kabir: It's my choice...what i have to drink aur what not...so stay away okay...?(I said while she looked down and again mumbled something and this time I heared very...very...clearly...)

Siya: what can I expect from him...he drink coffee which show his nature...PURE BITTER...(she mumbled and I smiled as she was looking like a lost kid mumbling that words about me...then maintaining my straight face I asked...)

Kabir : did you said something ms.siya...?(I asked and she looks at me and shook her head quickly and said...)

Siya: am sorry sir...I didn't said anything...I will take my leave now...(she said and run away like I will scold her if she will stay here...)

I was thinking about her then started to work again...then I received a call...from....?

TO BE CONTINUED...