𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

BE REAL

SUPER JACK
neymar j has infinite
rizz and it's not fair.

PHILLIPA
you had the attention during
the euros mate give someone
else some

SUPER JACK
he's always had it?

KYKY
I deserve it.

ALWAYS HUMBLED CAT
should u not be training
la final tomorrow
VAMOS VAMOS ARGENTINA
VAMOS VAMOS A GANAR!
🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷

ARANGA
hopefully.

PHILLIPA
do it for argentina.
do it for sergio.
i really miss sergio.
different gravy.😞

ALWAYS HUMBLED CAT
what a player😞

ARANGA
i love kun.

Neymar and Athena's flight seemed to be longer than expected, much longer. "This plane ride feels longer than before, you sure we're going to Munich?" she questioned, he smirked.

"One more trip, what's tomorrow?" he questioned cheekily, her eyes widened.

"The world cup final." he nodded and she gasped. "We're going?"

"I just thought we go support Kylian and Leo."

"I'd love that, thank you, Ney. Really." she grinned.

"NEYMAR, WOULD YOU LIKE FRANCE OR ARGENTINA to win tonight?" the press bombarded the brazilian with hundreds of questions.

"No questions, please." Neymar spoke, his arms gripping around Athena's waist tightly just to make sure she wasn't to get caught up with any crowd.

"I want argentina." she whispered, causing a smirk to appear on his face as the pair entered the stadium.

"Nobody will get us here, they arent allowed." Neymar muttered as the pair were shown into a box.

Neymar met up with Kylian's family and also some other footballing legends like David Beckham and Ronaldo, who she recognised but Neymar had to reminds her of names.

The game kicked off and Neymar and Athena settled down together, both knowing that many eyes were on them and many cameras.