81 (2)

3/12/81
Marlons 24th
Jerrica

living room flow by Jhene Aiko played slowly from the stereo in the background of the hotel suite.

all three of us dancing seductively for the three we chose.

ace to micheal, carly to jackie, and marlon to me. the lights were dimmed a low red. all of our bodies intoxicated.

i could only pay attention to him, fuck he was so fine. i don't know if it was the music or tequila but my body felt so airy and warm.

i felt like I was off a percocet and molly. If it wasn't the liquor somebody definitely laced this weed.

"damn yo ass so fat ma" he mouthed to me. marlon relaxed his body against the long couch in the middle of the large suite, that sat him and his two other brothers.

"thank you daddy"  i mouthed back.

i crawled over to him, making sure my back was arched low and my ass my high in the air. my eyes red and full of lust.

he looked so fucking good. Marlon widened his legs for me, allowing more room for me crawl into his lap.

"mhm, bring me that ass" i smiled at him, climbing my way into his lap.

he sat me right on top of his print, grabbing a handful of my ass.

my hips rocked back and forth, my chest pressed against his. i could smell him, his scent so strong and welcoming.

i threw my head back, holding onto his collar for support. grinding my clit on his print.

which was growing bigger minute after minute. a dirty smile played on my face, my eyes closed.

i felt so free. most dances are boring and quick. but this one felt like forever and I enjoyed every second of it.

marlon just knew where to touch and grab.

"ssss"! i hissed, as he slapped me hard as fuck on my left cheek. but my rebuttal was silenced with his hand grabbing my neck.

"mhm, come on girl" he groaned, letting go of my neck. marlon placed his hands on my hips, guiding me which way he wanted my body to go.

i held on tight to his neck, staring deep into his eyes. out bodies moved in sync, "stay up here" he demanded.

"ooooh yall so nasty"! ace yelled from across the room.

"you so sexy" i whispered. i couldn't help it, my lips pressed against his. my eyes shut tight as we tongued each other down.

"girl..I wanna fuck you" he groaned, pulling away.

"you know this pussy cost a couple bands" i seductively whispered into his ear.

marlon, still staring at me reached over to the left. a black duffle bag sitting full, in the unzipped space next to him.

he pulled out 3 bands, neatly stack, green as can be.

i quickly looked up at him, his intoxicated eyes staring into mines. i couldn't feel anything but me and him.

marlon gripped my ass tightly, pulling me in to whisper something into my ear.

"think about it ma', let me know when you ready for a real nigga" i bit my lip at his statement. damn, he had me wrapped around his finger.

i thought about it too. real hard and bad. he seemed like everything i wanted. he was fine, wealthy, and talked a real good game.

nice wide smile, and some pretty lips like he can eat some pussy off the bone.

i at that very moment i wanted to sit my ass on his pretty face. he just emits sexiness and lust.

"you just so fine, i wanna take care of you" he murmured in between slurs. his grip becoming harder and tighter.

i looked into his intoxicated eyes, the music around us subsiding as we fell into a deep synced conscious.

"lemme take care of you baby" he mouthed.

everything slowed as i felt our breathing and hearts beat at the same time. behind his eyes read a deep story. they were green and filled with so much emotion.

but i couldn't fall to deep.

"you talk a good game" i shooed his hands from my hips, his finger tips pulling away from my soft skin like knives with a sharp sting.

i slowly walked back to my pole, front and center again. spinning around, i let him get a good look of what could be his.

"whatchu mean ma"? he leaned forward on his elbows, his eyes still low and red.

marlons body was heavy and covered in sweat.

i walked up to him, hovering over his drunken body. squatting down, we were face to face.

our lips hovered too, ever so closely, how badly i wanted to kiss him i couldn't give into my body.

marlon gripped my throat and pulled me in, trying so hard to resist his temptation.

"you talk a good game, you so fine, but next time..be sure to slip your ring off before you cum" i muttered breathy into his mouth.

he paused in guilt and silence. his breath was warm and covered in liquor.

i sluggishly grabbed the stacks placed on the couch next to him and stuffed them in my bras.

marlon grinned back slowly, brushing my long bundles from my shoulders.

i rose from were i crouched and joined ace and carly who waited for me across the room.

as i joined them to leave, i glanced over to his brothers. all asleep, pants unbuttoned, shirts tattered and smeared in infidelity and the sweet kisses of woman of the night.

they too had rings placed on their fingers.

that's all it is in this game, make your money don't let it make you and don't fall in too deep with these niggas.

besides it's all just business right?

To be continued...