Part 1

---------------------------------------------------------------‐-------------------

  Henry was sitting in his green pickup truck, parked a little bit down the road from the amusement park. He scoffed while reading the sign outside, advertising the brand new attraction. In the sign, there were awful renditions of his animatronics. His creations.

  He knew he would have to break in, obviously. But- that went against every moral he's ever had.. He hasn't been thinking rationally lately on account of anxiety and sleep deprivation. He's been far too worried about a certain purple person to even THINK about sleeping.. so that's what led him here. He overheard someone at a near by gas station ranting about a "moldy old suit we found in that abandoned restaurant on the edge of town". He knew exactly what they were talking about.

  The old Springbonnie suit. The other one wasn't even fully assembled at the time William disappeared, and Henry knows that purple bastard all too well. He probably put on the rabbit suit to go kill some more innocent children, and got spring locked. "Dumbass.."

  ..He took his bag from the passenger seat and climbed out of his truck. He walked a little bit down the road and took a turn into the woods, walked a little further and got to a rusted chain fence. Luckily I brought some wire cutters. He took the cutters from his bag and cut a decent sized hole into the fence, hopefully big enough to drag the suit through. He stepped through the hole and into the unfinished park. This place was a dump.. trash littered around, dirt and what looked like ancient vomit stained the path as he walked from the back area out into the main section of the park. There was a rusted ferriswheel in the distance, a creaking wooden rollercoaster too, and just across the expansive path, was a small building.

  The whole place seemed unfinished, half built facades and shops surrounded the path, but that building seemed to be completed already.. Henry walked across the path, being sure to check the area for security cameras. He knew what he was doing was extremely illegal, but he felt some sense of responsibility. If William was in the suit, it would have to be Henry's job to prevent him from killing again.. he went through the exit door, which was meant for guests to leave from. Again, he never would've done this before. He tended to follow rules. But he was tired, and just wanted to go home and sleep.

  He stepped into the attraction- and was hit with nostalgia. Barely functioning equipment overheating, a dusty fan trying its best, the smell of stale pizza, and musty cardboard boxes and animatronic suits.. None of this was real though. That Freddy display was, it had bits of the mascot like his head and torso.. but it lacked the charm of the animatronic itself. It was just a suit, a hollow shell. He looked around his surroundings. A small office to his right, bathrooms to his left, a small hallway to the front. He stepped into the office. The swivel chair was fake, the monitors were real. The cute bobble heads of the main three characters were real, and so was the box of animatronic parts.. from the Toy animatronics? How had they even managed to get those?

  He would come back for the rest of HIS stuff later, right now he needed to find that God damned suit. He walked back out of the office and down the hall. He took a turn and found the remains of Bonnie, a head and a torso. Turned again, and saw Chica's head on the floor amongst some old gift boxes. There was also a purple and blue box with the Marionette's mask hung up on the wall above.. He stared for a moment.. Charlotte. "This is for her." He took a deep breath, shaking slightly. He wasn't going to cry here. He turned the corner again and into another hallway- and there it was. The Springbonnie suit, standing up facing the wall. It was moving, definitely active. Just inspecting the slightly moldy drawings that covered the walls. Henry stared for a moment- then very quietly pulled an old pipe out of his bag- it had been just small enough to fit. He very gently set his bag down on the dusty tile next to himself, and stepped forwards. He cleared his throat to get its attention-

  The rabbit turned its head first and froze. It's head tilted, then it turned its whole body towards him.

(759 words)