Chapter 5

Hermione POV

I chose a white shirt, black jeans, and a large skin-colored coat to wear with a white fluffy scarf, as it was cold. I got out of the bathroom, to see Draco in his Quidditch robes.

"Why you look different!", Draco exclaimed as I got out of the bathroom. I gave a shy smile and softly replied "Why, thanks", and laughed.

"Let's go", Draco said, holding my hand.

The two of us slowly walked down to the field.

"This Marriage Law is a bit weird, isn't it?", I said while wearing my black gloves as we walked down the stairs.

"Yes indeed it is, but I like it. Though it is a bit forceful, to be honest, not to mention that the Ministry is basically controlling our lives", Draco commented.

"Agreed", I said. Draco and I just walked in silence until we reached the field.

"Sit here, meanwhile I tell my teammates to warm up", Draco said while grabbing my other hand and making me sit on the bench near the team. I nodded eagerly, while Draco said that he would be back after some moments. He walked over to his teammates. I watched them as he yelled at them to be more active, and that the Slytherin-Ravenclaw match was starting in just a few hours. He looked mad, alright. A few minutes later, he came back to me murmuring something angrily.

"Don't be mad at them", I murmured softly to him.

"I have to", Draco said angrily, "they're not cooperating, unaware that the match is starting in just a few days!"

I smiled slightly, and said, "Why don't you tell them to warm up, run a bit, and then you can start practicing the game?", I shrugged. Draco's face softened, "Yeah, I think I'll try that. Give me a minute", he quickly jogged over to his teammates, ordered them to start running around the field, and came back to me.

"Hope that works", he said, winking at me. I blushed. Draco moved a step closer to me.

"You blush a lot, don't you?", Draco said softly, putting his hand on my chin, and making me look up at him. I shrugged while smiling, still a bit red, and Draco laughed.

"Do you wanna try my broom?", Draco asked, eagerly.

"No, not at all!", I cried, shrilly.

Draco grinned," Okay then, Granger, let's try it out right now! Sure, you'll love it".

"Draco! I said, no", I said once more, as Draco Accio-d his broom.

"Come along now, it's just a broom", Draco said, grinning, coming towards me, broom in hand.

"Please, no, Draco. NO!", as I started running away. Draco, of course, started laughing and running after me.

"NO", I cried, still running, panting.

Draco POV

I ran behind Hermione as she ran away from me. This was fun. I was crying from laughter, but slow-running, trying to get Hermione. She seemed very afraid of the idea of riding a room.

"PLEASE DRACO!", Hermione cried still running. Suddenly I ran a bit fast and grabbed her in a hug from the back. "Draco! I don't want to get onto that thing!", Hermione cried, shrilly.

"It's not a thing, love", I laughed, "It's called a broomstick, sees?", as I let go of her. "It's alright, I'll hold on to you, as you sit on it, okay?", I said.

"Alright", Hermione said, pouting, still afraid. I have a chortle. Cute... I lay down my broom, and grabbed Hermione's hand, and brought her to sit on the broom. "Now, now, it's just a broom, now hold tight", I told her softly, my hands on her leg and hand.

"This is so. Scary". Hermione commented. I smirked.

"Now, hold tight, you're gonna do some real flying now a bit", I said, glancing at Hermione's shocked and afraid expression.

"Here, now", as the broom moved a bit. Hermione screamed, "Draco! Stop it!!". I slapped my hand on my forehand, "Granger, it's easy".

"Not for me!", she said, shrilly, getting off the broom with my help, "and why do you still call me Granger", she said crossly.

That made me laugh, "You're asking why I still call you Granger?", I chortled, while Hermione looked at me, crossly, "Well, Granger, love, I call you that because it's fun".

"That explains a lot", Hermione said, rolling her eyes. I laughed again.

"Well, if you're too afraid to get on the broom alone, get on the broom with me", I said. Hermione nodded. I grinned. I got my broom under me and beckoned her to sit behind me. "Hold on tight, we're gonna go a bit high", I said, softly.

"Please, not too high, Draco", Hermione whispered.

"Just hold on tight, love", I told her. She wrapped her hands around my waist, loosely. "Don't blame if you fall, Granger", I smirked.

"Don't call me Granger, will you?", Hermione said, crossly. I laughed, as we mounted off. Immediately, Hermione's arms tightened around my waist, her head leaning onto my back.

"See, love? I told you", I commented, smirking.

"But please Draco. Not too high!", Hermione pleaded, with a slight whining tone in her voice.

I grinned, as we flew even higher. Hermione said, suddenly, "Draco, look! We can see the lake from here!". I nodded.

"And look that way, love, there's our room", I beckoned to my right. "How did you notice that?", Hermione asked, raising her eyebrows. "That's because I'm smart, my love", I said, smirking. I could legit feel Hermione rolling her eyes; I gave a loud laugh.

"Do you wanna go fast, 'Mione?", I whispered, as I turned to look at her. She gave a little scream, "Draco, don't turn around, I'm gonna fall!"

"Okay, okay I won't", I grinned, "But you wanna go fast", I whispered, again.

"Don't whisper, it's creepy and it's making me feel nervous that you're suddenly gonna go really fast, and I'm gonna fall".

"Why thanks for the idea, but even if you do fall, your handsome, quick fiance will catch you in no time". I said, grinning. Suddenly we were going very fast, and Hermione was screaming. I smirked while laughing with joy, "this is so fun!", I yelled with joy.

"NO, IT'S NOT! DRACO, STOOOOPP", Hermione screamed, as we swooped down to land. We were finally on the ground. I got off and helped Hermione get off.

"Was that fun", I asked, smirking.

Hermione glared at me, "No", she said, curtly, crossed. I gave a snigger.

"Let's get going now, it's 8:00 PM already, wait here, I'll tell my team to get going", I told Hermione, who nodded in answer.

I quickly jogged over to my team and told them to start going back in. I walked over to Hermione, and said, "Well... do you wanna tell Potty and Weasel about us now?"

thought and then said; "Yes, I think we should before it's too late". I nodded, and grabbed her hand; we walked back to school.

Don't forget to vote!

My Insta: @ima_xo337

Thank you🤍