Part:2//(he came into our life💕)

(Plz forgive me if there are any grammatical mistakes in my writing.. Because it is not my language.. This is my First ever story i am writing.. So i am totally new bae in this field.. I hope u guys understand and support me and Pardon(forgive) my any kind of mistakes 🙏💜♥️)

[It's very late to upload the next chapter because of my study and exam.. also a reason my story has no views\ vote\comment that's why I don't get any interest in writing]🙂

Anyways back to the story.....

Next Day at class..

Vmin were sitting together and they were talking.. After a while Professor enter the class..

Professor : he address all the students. And said a new student has come in ur class.

(that time The boy wearing all black clothes appear the class... Everyone was very curious to see his face but he was wearing mask)

Professor said... say ur name

Jk: (he Remove the mask) Hi i am jeon jungkook

( Everyone in the class was staring at jk.. All the boys and girls were amazed by her beauty /charming and handsomeness.. On the other hand Taehyung looked at jk with his mouth open he lost his mind and eye on jungkook.. he just stared at him in fascination.. He was following jk's every movement.. Then he notices the mole under the lip and the mole on the neck and is fascinated he mesmerizedby jungkook Beauty 🫶💕.. He just wish he touch this mole's right now.. His pink lips and deo eyes very attractive...)

Jm: Jimin is with V and when he notices that stupid boy is looking at jungkook infatuated then he pushes and said u prevent What's going on in your brain? Why did you eat this boy with your eyes? Huh!!!
V: (He returns to his right mind) what!!! What are you saying! Nothing like that

Jm: ohh really!! Then why are u stare like that.. Am i Pabo (stupid) to u huh??😒
((Jimin notice everything and he get's little upset and unknown fear in his heart))

V:..............,......

Professor : so everyone he is our principle son jeon jungkook.. He transfer from another University for some reason.. I hope u guys support him in every way and help him in his studies.. Jk take ur sit now

Jk come and sit beside Vmin and he simply say hi to jimin and V also vmin ans hlw and they all smiling sweetly 💕

Information