Notifications (59)

The gang
The gang gets to the ice cream parlour except for Clarke and Bellamy. 'Eligius Ice Cream Creamery Co.' Jasper reads as the whole group heads in through the doors, "Odd name." He heads in following them.

Octavia and Lincoln
Octavia and Lincoln are both looking at the ice cream holding hands they look at every flavour of ice cream. Each flavour has a different colour, taste, and texture. They point at a bunch of flavours going through a rollercoaster of options. But finally, decide what they want.

Miller and Jackson
Miller and Jackson have the same process as Octavia and Lincoln. Miller's arm around Jackson's shoulder both of them laughing about the weird flavours making jokes about "Who the fuck would order bubble gum ice cream?" and just having a good time enjoying each other's company.

Jasper, Monty and Harper
Jasper looks up at the menu "Dude look." he nudges Monty with his elbow, smiling. Monty directs his attention to the menu. 'Royal banana split.' They both read out loud smiling at each other. To the right side of Monty, Harper was standing with them. She sighs in a joking manner, "You both know you guys want it." They both look over at her and then back at each other again, smiling and nodding their heads.

Raven and Murphy
Raven is standing at the display looking at the ice cream. "What flavour are you going to get?" Murphy asks her. "I don't know." She responds, she looks to him, "You?" Murphy smirks, "Now I don't know if that's an option here, Reyes." She laughs, "Shut up. You wish." She jokingly replies. Murphy frowns approvingly as he points to his choice of option, "I have to say, chocolate looks pretty good to me right about now." Raven chuckles, "Nah, too basic."

The gang again
Murphy finishes ordering his ice cream and rejoins the group. Everyone is done ordering except for Raven. "What do you think Bellamy is saying to Clarke right now?" Lincoln asks them. "I love you, I'm also very down bad." Murphy mockingly says in his best Bellamy impression. Octavia shakes her head and rolls her eyes, Monty and Jasper start laughing at the impression Murphy had just did for them. Murphy glances over to Raven to see her reaction, instead he's sees Raven laughing with the male cashier. Octavia points at the banana split Monty is holding in this hand, "What in the hell is that?" Harper bursts out laughing. "Why it's the Royal banana split, you've never had one?" Jasper says to her. "In one of my nightmares maybe." Miller laughs, "It's probably called Royal 'cause it killed the queen." Jackson follows. Everyone starts cracking up.

Raven and Who?
After everybody finishes ordering their ice cream Raven makes a decision and heads to the counter. "Hi." The worker greets her. "Had a hard time choosing?" He asks. "Nope, not at all." She says to him. A smile grows on his face. "Well? What will it be then?" Raven replies in the smuggest way, "Two scoops of mint chocolate chip in a brown sugar waffle cone." "Ah, figures." He laughs with a big smile on his face. "What?" She asks. "Girls like you never just settle for chocolate." He playfully says to her as he scoops her ice cream. Raven watches him and asks "What do you mean, by girls like me?" knowing well what he meant. "The really cool pretty ones." He returns to the counter handing her the cone. "Like him?" She gestures over her shoulder to Murphy. They both laugh, "I mean, not to offend your boyfriend but you're really pretty..." Raven cuts him off, "Oh, he's not my boyfriend." "Oh really? Well, my name is Shaw then." He puts his hand out for a handshake. Raven smiles and shakes his hand, "Hi Shaw, I'm Raven." She introduces herself. "Well Raven, you wouldn't mind it if I asked you for your number?" Ravens nods her head. He hands her a pen and napkin, and she writes down her number and slides it to him. "Don't worry, I'm worth it," Raven says as she leaves with the group. Shaw looks down at the napkin.

The napkin:
Mint chip girl;)
(681)3?4-21?1

Authors note:
Hey guys, sorry if you don't like the format of this one. I love the text message format but I'm getting a little tired of it. I just wanted to describe the relationships these characters have right now in real life so that's why I decided to write it like this♥️ I will be returning back to the messages real soon though so don't worry! Thanks anyway, K