Monster

"So you helped her cheat on your friend?" I ask not quite grasping what she just told me.

She sighs into her hands and nods. Although I knew that Jisoo had been a playgirl in her past and that she wasn't perfect. This however is certainly hard to swallow.

"But he was your friend how could you choose a girl over him?" I ask.

She laughs bitterly before answering. "Don't you think I know that? I didn't intend on falling for her. It-it was fate okay, she was my soulmate."

I felt like I'd just been slapped across the face. If she was her soulmate then what am I? Has she been lying all along just to keep my by her side.

"So where is she now, what happened to her. A..ND what am I to you Jisoo if she's your soulmate." I ask on the verge of tears.

"Don't you get it Jennie?" She asks quietly.

"Don't I get what Jisoo 'cause all I hear is this girl being your mate and if I remember correctly you told me the same thing. I can't belie-"

"You're her you idiot!" She yells.

"W-what do you m-mean?"

I ask entirely shocked by Jisoo's words. What does she mean I'm her, I'm me, Kim Jennie.

"Oh I see." I laugh humorlessly. "This is what you're doing huh? Using me to make yourself feel better. Somewhat pretending that I'm the girl you used to love. I'm hurt Jisoo I-I never thought you could be so cruel." I say bitterly with tears falling from my eyes.

I look at her with tears streaming down my face. She just looks at me with that unreadable expression of hers. She starts getting closer to me but I move back not wanting to be this close to her.

She notices that I'm not interested in her advances and she holds my head firmly in place. She then looks deeply into my eyes and I suddenly feel a bit off as if I'm in somewhat of a haze. She keeps looking into my eyes and then slowly turns my head to the other side.

"Trust me." She utters before I feel her sharp fangs on my sensitive neck. I scream out loud and struggle against her hold not wanting to be subjected to this torture.

I keep screaming and punching her shoulders. And just when I thought that it couldn't get any worse the pain suddenly stops. I feel very hazy and soon everything blacks out.

-+-

When I reopen my eyes with much difficulty. I see green all around me, trees,shrubs etc. But the thing that strikes me the most is the very thick trees, i've seen them before.

What's happening here? could I be in the same dream as I was before. If so this is about to turn shitty. I get up from the ground, and I finally get a look at my clothes....well more like leaves. Which are also very familiar.

While I'm still engrossed in looking at my attire I hear noises in the bushes. I stand on alert and grab a nearby stick to protect myself. The noises get louder and louder and then closer and closer.

I strengthen my hold on the stick and get prepared to whip whatever comes out of the deep dark forest. In the last minute I swing at the thing with all my might. Aimed at the monstrosity that just exited the woods.

I hit it repeatedly but it strangely emits human sounds for a monster.

"Lilith stop! It's me!" It or rather she screams judging by the feminine voice.

I stop hitting her and finally open my eyes to find Jisoo's bright ones staring angrily at me. "What has gotten into you Lili to make you so violent?" She asks.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-