Ch 3- Opening Up (past1)

Hello Babiessss...!!!
Before Continuing the story... I would like to thank everyone who is checking how i am doing.. whether i am okay or not... ❤️❤️ and sorry for not replying and updating...🥲🥲

And this is my first update i am giving after crossing 500 followers... wohoo..🥳🥳...I didn't expect even 50 followers when i started writing but this is so huge and i am so happy that i decided to update the story whichever you decide... so let me know in the comments....even if its a completed story i can give you some epilogues..😁😁

Mew pov

"okay... let's make it even... everyone calls you boss here so let me also call you the same " i requested because how i can just call by his name when everyone here is not.

"but.." he tried to stop but i pouted and told him

"pleaseeee... one request.," i said and he shake his head

"if you ask this cutely how can i say no little one" he told ruffling my hair

"hehe...i know" i told grinning

"okay then i also have one request..." he said

"what is it boss?" i asked him

" eat your breakfast and get ready... we will go for shopping" he said

" shopping..?me..?" i asked pointing a finger at me

"With whom i am speaking here...?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"okok i understood boss..." i said

"so... go and get ready" he said

" yesss bosss..!" i said saluting and ran from there making him laugh.

I went to bath and after coming from washroom i saw a pair of clothes on my bed.

"maybe boss has ordered someone"  i thought to myself and wore those clothes. I saw boss sitting at the dining table, so i went there and sat on one of the chair and he looked at me smiled.

"Thank you for the clothes boss" i thanked him, he just nodded his head with a smile and asked the maid to serve the breakfast.

We completed our breakfast with silence as boss not intiated any talks so i did not dare to speak anything and ate silently without lifting my head.

"Done..?" boss asked and i looked up at him and nodded my head.

"let's go then" he told and stood up from the chair making me also stand and follow him to the car. He opened the passenger seat and i thought he gonna sit there but he asked me to sit there and i nodded my head and sat in the passenger seat. He closed the door and went to driver seat.

"are you gonna drive?" i asked boss and he looked at me with a raising eyebrow.

"yaa... why do you ask such question?" he asked

" oh nothing boss " i said shaking my head. I just thought some driver will drive the car didn't expect boss to drive by himself.

Gulf pov

I saw him looking back and turning front by scratching his head making me confuse.

"What happened to you ?" i asked

"huh?" he finally looked at me

"what happened to you... you are looking back and forth... any problem or are you feeling uncomfortable?" i asked

"oh no boss... I was just seeing why guards are not following us" he said making me laugh

"Why are you so tensed about it... no one can attack us.. don't worry " i said and he pouted

" it's not that... i was just asking because they will follow you everytime" he asked looking down at his hands making me smile.

" That's because i asked then not to follow us closely...hmm... They still follow us from far so they are not visible to us.." i explained

"ohhh.." he nodded his head

"Because someone beside me is still uncomfortable when others are around " i said and he looked at me while blinking his eyes in confusion making him look so cute.

"Do you think i don't observe anything little one?" i said turning my direction towards road from him .

"Can i ask you something mew?" i asked in a serious tone and i looked at him when he didn't answer and saw him hesitating to answer.

"It's okay if you dont want answer thats fine okay..? i can wait till you feel comfortable with me" i said holding his hands with my hand which are on his lap.

Author pov

Mew took a deep breath before answering gulf.

"its okay mew take your time" gulf assured him.

" i will answer boss" mew said

" are you sure?" gulf asked because he want to make sure mew is comfortable and mew nodded his head.

" How do you have end up with rin ?..." gulf asked and mew looked at him so gulf continued

"Because you don't look like you belong to any mafia field... I know i can find it myself but i want to hear your life from you not from others" gulf explained and it took mew some time to gather some courage before going to past and gulf didn't push him further he just waited till mew is ready.

"It's because of my dad" mew said in a low voice and gulf started listening to him because he don't want interrupt mew.

" and for my mom" mew said and gulf looked up in confusion because he didn't understand what mew siad.

"me and mom don't know that dad borrowed so much money from loan sharks... he made us believe he was in a small company... we used to be happy with those small comforts until one day the loan shark directly came to our house when dad is not home...mom found out and questioned dad about the money... he convinced us that he took for his new business he want to establish and come out the company he was working "

"But the same day he mixed something in our food to get us unconscious... by the time i open my eyes i was in one of the room in rin's house... when i came out of the room i saw my dad and rin talking with each other"

————————————————————————————

Will Continue mew's past in the next chapter..!!

Thank you lovelies for 525 followers.:❤️❤️

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments😅😅

Hope its not boring 🥲🥲

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️... Takecare everyone 😘