sicknoblade or sick whoever you play

sooo i based this chapter off of this image

this image somehow gave me this idea- anyway in the first starter techno is sick and is the second whoever you play is sick

this image somehow gave me this idea- anyway in the first starter techno is sick and is the second whoever you play is sick. techno can be 14-21. you can choose his age out of the age range cuz i can't choose-

It was cold and storming outside. The wind was roaring and the clouds where pretty dark. It was a snow storm, so there was going to be a lot of snow outside by the time it was done. A guy with long pink hair, red eyes, pink ears(like the ears in the image at the top with tommy), tusks, and a tail that's fluffy at the end was sitting on his bed and watching YouTube on his laptop. The half Piglin had his blanket wrapped around him(like in the image where he's a piglin) and a cup of coffee. He was pretty sick and couldn't keep that much down(that makes sense right?-). Techno felt weak, like really weak. Earlier in the day he had taken Floof for a walk. When they were done going on the walk Techno didn't have enough energy to do anything but sleep. Even though it wasn't even a long walk.

______________

There was a half Piglin in the kitchen in the kitchen making potato stew. He was making it for yc, and making a little extra for himself. This was the first time he had cooked anything else but steak in awhile. He wasn't that good at cooking, and most of the time when he did cook steaks it was burnt. He usually just started cooking the steak then got distracted so it always ended up burnt. Techno didn't really know how the stew was going to come out but he was pretty sure that it wasn't going to taste that good. He jumped/flinched(idk which one) when he heard thunder. He wasn't scared of it or anything, he just had sensitive ears.