Her journey

She was born in a remote village on a rainy,stormy day on a friday night.Her parents were the happiest on earth becouse at there old age they were blessed with such a beautiful angel.in a span of years she had grown to be such a tall,beautiful woman,when she passed by streets all men will tilt there head just to look at her beauty,she was a goddess,an angel in human form.

But what everyone didn't know was that she carrried a poison,a poison so beautiful that you will die of it smiling.she didn't know about it herself until she started dating a guy named tom.she was a teen and she had just started discovering the world.she was unstoppable.she was studying at st john high school and thats where liz met Tom.And there love story began.

Tom was in form four while liz had just joined the school but that didn't stop there love story.they would skip classes go to the empty classes and make love .liz believed she had found her soulmate and that there relationship would last forever,but what she didn't know is that destiny is the decision maker . On the other hand tom was used to being with newcomers and "showing them" the school so it wasn't a big deal for him.To him liz was just one of the girls he "shows"around".

But what he didn't know was that this time he messed with the wrong one.