Chapter 9

As I went to the locker room with Giroud, all of our teammates were already there. I noticed a visible confusion and awkwardness on their faces. I mean it's understandable, because they didn't know I was in a relationship with Giroud and they found out about it like 5 minutes ago when we kissed during the match. The atmosphere was kinda uncomfortable until Dembélé said:

"Sooo...are you guys like...together?" he lowkey made it even more awkward, but he was really trying to ask us as politely as possible, so I would give him points for an effort. When I was about to respond to him, Giroud was the first one to do it almost immediately:

"Yes we are, do you have a problem with that?!" he stood up and approached Dembélé aggressively. God, why is he always so hot-headed?

"Calm down he didn't even say anything, he just asked you." Griezmann was trying to defend him. Honestly I feel bad for Ousmane, since Giroud is always being mean to him without a reason.

"Okay and who asked you Grizzly bear?! Do you also have a problem with us?! You wanna fight?!" Giroud responded even more pissed off. Why is he being so aggressive for no reason?

"Baby chill, they are just curious." I took his hand and grabbed it to me in order to separate them. "No need to be aggressive towards them - they are our teammates." I looked into his eyes and saw him calming down within seconds.

"Geez...you need Melissa tea or something." Lloris just added fuel to the fire. WHY DID HE SAY THAT? I looked terrified at Giroud, whose face looked like he was transforming into a demon.

"I'LL MAKE THE TEA OUT OF YOUR GUTS!" Giroud jumped at Hugo, but luckily I was able to pull him back, since I was close to him.

"STOP IT AND LOOK AT ME." when he did that I continued. "What is wrong with you today?! First you make drama out of me responding to a text message from my mom and now you wanna fight with every of your teammates. You have to learn to control yourself, because this is getting out of hand! Understood?!" I told him irritated, cause what is he trying to do? Impress me? Like I get that he's trying to protect me, but that is just too much.

"I'm so sorry baby." he got close to me and as I felt his hands on my waist, he pulled me even closer to him. All of my anger just suddenly disappeared. I think something's wrong with me, since I probably shouldn't forgive him within literally a second. I wasn't mad anymore. I gazed into his eyes and saw that spark, which made me fall in love with him. I wanted to make love with him right now, but that wasn't really possible, because we were about to come back to the pitch in a few minutes.

"Umm...I think we should go." Griezmann quietly suggested to everyone else and our teammates left the room after the unanimous decision.

"Tell me what you want." he whispered in my ear, which made me go crazy. All of a sudden my body felt really tight and it kind of felt like being held hostage by him - like he could control every of my move, which I absolutely adored. I love when he's the one in control. He could literally do anything to me - like kick me in the face and I would thank him for that.

"I wanna feel every inch of your body tonight." I literally struggled to talk, since I started panting. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life. My body started sweating and butterflies almost exploded in my stomach. I got bricked up so hard and he immediately noticed. He grabbed my bulge and shivers literally went all over my body.

"I promise I'll make you scream my name once we get to the hotel baby." I think I felt something wet in my pants after he said that. What is this man doing to me?

He stepped back and went to open the door to the locker room in order to come back to the field after the half-time break, but I wasn't even able to move. I've never felt this way in my life - it's like my body was trying to process what just happened.

"Are you coming with me or you just gonna stand here?" Giroud chuckled and after a few seconds my consciousness came back.

"Y-yeah I'm coming." I walked unsteadily to the door and almost tripped, but fortunately got my balance in time.

I ended up being bricked up during the whole second half, which we played significantly better - I scored two times, so I was really proud of myself, but not only of myself - all of us played a really good game. Poland scored one penalty, so the final result ended up being 3-1.

When the referee blew the last whistle, we came back to the locker room and celebrated the victory. Honestly all I was thinking about during the celebration was Giroud. I couldn't stop gazing at him when he was changing his clothes. His body is just something amazing. I got turned on again, but he just smirked when he noticed that I'm staring at him. God...why do I have to be so obvious?

When we came back to our hotel room, I saw Giroud sitting on his bed. I didn't hesitate for one second and decided to make the first move - I approached him and started kissing him after throwing my stuff into the corner. His lips are always so soft...I could suck them all day and night. He reciprocated the kiss and started biting my lip roughly, which I loved so much I wanted to beg him not to stop. This time he got on top of me and took off my T-shirt and we kissed again. He slid his tongue into my mouth and started to dominate it. I wanted to do the same, since I didn't only want to be submissive all the time, but he was just too strong.

He got to my neck and started biting it and then sucking the spots that were bit. I felt one of his hands rubbing my thigh and the other one on the back of my head. I couldn't hold in anymore, so I just moaned and noticed a grin on his face as he looked deep into my eyes. I craved him today, I wanted to be his slut. I took off his shirt and he did the same with my jeans. As I laid on the bed, he started kissing and biting my torso. I've never felt this way in my life - my stomach was just filled with butterflies ready to explode. As he got to my bulge, he smiled widely and began to touch it. I started moaning more loudly, since I couldn't keep being quiet even if I wanted to.

He took off my boxers and started rubbing my dick with his hand. My whole body was shaking - I've never felt his good in my entire life. He took off his pants and underwear, then we kissed again. He was so tasty that my mouth was drooling unintentionally. Then he put my dick in his mouth and it felt even better. His blue eyes were stuck with mine, as he was sucking the life out of me. This is what heaven feels like. I felt I was close to cumming, but then he stopped and we kissed again. My body was literally on fire, as I craved to feel every inch of him in me. As our heads were centimeters from each other after the kiss, I gazed into his eyes and whispered:

"Please just fuck me already."