𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

Dazaí groaned and stared up at the ceiling and yawned, 'To fuckin' early.' He thought in his head before licking over his lips and huffing lightly.

After Ares signed his contract with Plaqboyz, he immediately began hyper seeing how Nardo was influencing him.

Ares had at least made over ten unreleased songs and made Tae stay at the studio til 3 in the morning, although Tae was tired he stayed with them and allowed Ares to enjoy himself.

He looked down to Ares was sleeping on Tae with his hand in Tae's boxers, "..Bae?" Tae called out to receive a groan as he shook his boyfriend softly.

"Go ta sleep Tae." Ares grumbled barely moving his lips as his eyes stayed shut. "Bae— No Taemon."Ares cut him in in a groggy voice.

Tae huffed and laid his head back on his pillow, "You mad at me?" Tae frowned.

Ares made an 'Unt unt' noise then shook his head to Tae question. "No du', juss take yo ass ta sleep." He mumbled.

A silence rolled in between them before Tae broke it, "I think you mad— Ight bae, i'm up." Ares cut him off before taking his hand out of Tae boxers and onto into his back and staring up at the ceiling.

He began questioning his existence in the world and his body was drowsy from all the drugs he was on yesterday.

Dazaí laughed lowly and sat up and smiled down at Ares. "Hii booka." He said before grabbing Ares arm and tracing his thumb over his boyfriend veins which soothe his nerves.

Ares smiled and tipped his head at Tae, "Wassam li' mane?" He pecked Dazaí cheek then laying back on his back.

"Notha, we gotta go to mama Mulan to get your stuff." Tae reminded Ares.

The younger groaned and held a slight mug in his face. "Mane Ion wanna do allat today."

"I mean you was da one to tell me to remind yo fugly ass."

"Fugly is exaggeration." Ares chuckled.

"Wat time is it, li' daddy?" Ares said in bit raspy tone, looking at the older and licking his lips.