fanart 43

real liz: good news,i got a fanart request,it's by MiaSouthan and thank you for your request!

real sam: i dont think you ever got a request before.

real liz: ya,but you might want to leave or cover your eyes for this fanart.

real sam: why? what did mia request?

real liz: something you might not like,but they wanted this,they weren't pushy so put down the broom.

real sam:'lowers down the broom'ok,im sure i can handle it.

real liz:'puts the fanart on the screen'

(quick note: do not harass the person that requested this,please be respectful,if you have a problem,complain to me,do not harass other people,i know some people who like the ship im about to show,so please be respectful or i will seriously loose my mind,once again,do not harass the person who requested it.)

hiccup: what the?!

hiccup: what the?!

viggo: excuse me,but isn't hiccup a minor?!

mia(the person who requested this):'appears'he's 18-19,so he's an adult.

hiccup: why,just why?!

mia: i should go,shouldn't i?

real liz: good idea.

real sam: i have so many questions.

real liz:'looks at the readers'by the way,i will take requests,just send me a link of what you want the httyd characters to react and i will do it,but it has to be httyd fanart and no nudes,wattpad will just make me delete the chapter.