𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍

-High school sweethearts by Melanie Martinez
___________
____________________

-High school sweethearts by Melanie Martinez _______________________________✩

____________________
___________

        𝑶𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒅... Rubbing her eyes Monique wakes up. Even if she did sleep for 8 hours somehow it felt like only 2. Her body still in summer mode it tries to push her back into the bed. But no, no sleeping, and no "five more minutes" yet for some reason she's a first year in high school and her mom still has to wake her up.. It's depressing... Her mom continues to shake her arm. "God I'm up mom" her words tainted with annoyance.

🌷

     Grabbing clothes from the dryer. Brushing her teeth while still trying to find her pimple patches. Needless to say this morning wasn't that peaceful. Putting on her lip gloss and some mascara she would have put on more but yet again she only has 30 mins left to get ready. Putting on her outfit looking into the mirror "do I really wanna wear this..? Whatever"

she grabs some school supplies left from last year

she grabs some school supplies left from last year. Walking down the stairs checking to see if there's anything in the kitchen to eat. "Oh hey sweetie, I made you some toast" she said while drinking her coffee leaning on the counter. "Thanks mom love you". Finishing her toast, taking a extra piece, and leaving out the door.

🌷

Monique has always walked to school for as long as she could remember. And as long as she could remember Peter was there,  He was 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 there.
Monique waits at Peters door, checking her watch. "God I'm gonna be late waiting for him" right when she said that Peter opens the door in a rush. "Did you eat?" Peter shakes his head and Monique offers the piece of toast she took from the breakfast plate. "Thanks M, bye aunt May love you!" Peter says in the same breath. He closes the door as they both start walking on the sidewalk.

"God I hate school" Monique complains Peter looks down "who doesn't" *𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍* they somehow think at the same time.

**20 minutes later**

"Finally" Peter and Monique both look at the high school then looking at each other

"Finally"
Peter and Monique both look at the high school then looking at each other. Somehow saying it at the same time "𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕"
_________________________

Yippee after like a 3 month hiatus I'm back baby.😎😎ik like no one is reading this but it's fun to write ig