sometimes a circle have to have an end

I was becoming less oblivious to the fact that my breath was slowly escaping my lungs. Tears fell from my eyes like raindrops. It was beginning to get increasingly hard to stand in this continuous cycle of letting people stumble across me as if I was an invisible being to society. Ending things took a huge amount of confidence which I was prepared to have. Water trickled out of the tap and hit the bed of the bath. After some time, the tub began to overflow...just how I like it. What i saw infront of me was the perfect demonstration of my thoughts in my mind 24/7. This was not new to me. Nor everyone else. Enough stalling...it was time to get this over with. Raising my leg, i carefully stepped into the bath. Water bled across the bathroom floor. Shortly, my whole body was in the bath. All that was visible was my head. I began sinking my head into the water. It was getting harder to breathe. Bubbles floated from my mouth and nose to the surface. I was suddenly gripping onto milliseconds with my life (literally) until they finally slipped from my hand like water...

THE END 

HEY GUYS! This is my first short story so i hope you enjoy. Thank you to my good friend Jude for pushing me to publish this. Please enjoy further stories in the near future :)

From Eli (ur author)