Prelude

Over a hundred thousand years ago in the Pegasus Galaxy, in a bid to achieve immortality, the High Council of the Lantean Republic employed the use of their greatest scientist, Janus to find a way to achieve immortality, Janus dutifully obeying his orders took 100 males and 100 females of the Athosian race (a race of genetically engineered humanoids created as a servitor race to the Lanteans) and spliced their DNA with that of the Iratus bug (a highly advanced insectoid with cellular regenerative abilities and near-immortality) with the precise DNA ratio of 60% humanoid and 40% Iratus bug, whilst only 99 of the males and only 9 of the females had survived the genetic manipulation process, the experiments were a success and a race of humanoid-Iratus hybrids (later known as the Wraith) were born, however when the High Council learned from Janus that the hybrids were beyond even his control the High Council ordered their destruction and told Janus to pursue alternative means of achieving immortality, however the hybrids managed to escape and seeking revenge on those who would destroy them, utilized organic technology to grow a fleet of hive ships and breed cloned soldiers who we're controlled by the telepathic abilities of their Commanders who was in turn controlled by their queens, and the queens were in turn controlled by the undisputed sole ruler of the Wraith Imperium, the Primary, a queen so powerful that all the others were terrified of her wrath, and for the next 90 thousand years the Wraith Imperium would wage war on the Lantean Republic as well as the Asuran Domain (a technological nano-morph race created over 50 thousand years ago by Janus under orders from the High Council to create a weapon to be used against the Wraith, but just like the Wraith before them the Asurans rebelled against the Lanteans and for the next 50 thousand years the Pegasus Galaxy would be consumed by a three-sided war between the Lantean Republic, the Asuran Domain, and the Wraith Imperium) however just 10 thousand years ago after millennia of war against the Asurans and the Wraith, the Lanteans were forced to retreat back to the safety of the world of Terra Atlantus (Earth) within the Galaxy of Avalon (the Milky Way), the war between the Wraith and Asurans came to a stalemate and for the next 10 millennia they avoided each other, and the Wraith Imperium and Asuran Domain became the undisputed rulers of the Pegasus Galaxy, until in the year of 2004 the Terran Empire (a militaristic race that were genetically engineered by the Lanteans to succeed them when they had first left Terra Atlantus almost 5 million years prior and had already managed to destroy the Goa'uld Empire, Replicator Domain, Asgard Republic, Tok'ra Rebellion, Tollan Republic, and the Ashen Confederacy (just to name a few), and not to mention conquered a vast intergalactic empire spanning the galaxies of Avalon, Ida, Othala and Kalliam) waged a multi-sided war between the Genii Confederation, Asuran Domain, and the Wraith Imperium for control of the Pegasus Galaxy, and in the year of 2009 with Terran victory all but assured the Wraith Imperium managed to steal 3 Lantean Potentias from the Asurans and created a Super hive to cross the Intergalactic void and take the fight directly to their enemies homeworld but even with three cruisers backing them up the Wraith Super hive was destroyed by three Terran BC-304 Daedalus-class Battlecruisers and one Lantean Atlantis-class City-Ship but one of the cruisers managed to escape from the onslaught and narrowly managed to avoid an Asgard plasma beam from one of the BC-304s and jumped into hyperspace to get away, the Terran Empire believing the hyperspace corridor to be unstable from the damage the cruiser's hyperdrive sustained in the battle, thought them to be destroyed but in reality they survived and continued traveling in hyperspace for 3 and a half hours until their hyperdrive gave out and had managed to get 70 thousand light years away to a quadrant of the Avalon Galaxy that the Terran Empire cared little for and layed low until in the year of 2053 just after a global nuclear war ravaged the surface of Terra Atlantus, the Terran Empire was forced to retreat back to the Pegasus Galaxy just like the Lanteans had done almost 5 million years prior, and with no galactic superpower holding them back the Wraith Imperium managed to conquer their entire quadrant of the galaxy by 2084 and now in the year of 2153 as the Terrans who still live on Terra Atlantus are just now becoming a minor interstellar power 156 years behind on their precious Empire and most of the galaxy is ruled by weak, pathetic races like the Romulans, the Klingons, and the Dominion, it is time that the galaxy shall learn to fear the Wraith once more...