prologue

No one pov

* Late at night, well early morning in Paris, France a mysterious figure by the name Sly Cooper could be seen jumping from roof to roof, smashing chimneys and side stepping thin ledges.*

* The light from the window by the ledge revealed Sly to be a grey raccoon with a blue shirt, hat and gloves with a red backpack and a black eye mask covering part of his face. In his hand was a long wooden cane with a gold C shaped hook on the end.*

* Reaching the end of the ledge he jumped high in the sky and landed on a bright glowing police sign before gracefully landing on the roof of Police HQ where he was contacted by his team mates Bentley and Murray.*

* Sly comes from a long line of master thieves all with different adventures and villains, all these events and ancestors were recorded in a big book called the Thievius Raccoonus, in this book was all the moves previous thieves had learnt and passed on to their heirs, just reading the book granted their descendants new abilities that could be used for their own thefts. Master thieves were different to regular thieves as they saw no honour or challenge stealing from normal, innocent people. This, of course, created a well known infamous reputation with master criminals and the police.*

* However when it came to Sly's turn to inherit the book his family was attacked by 5 criminals known as the Fiendish Five. A young Sly forced to watch his parents being attacked and murdered by these criminals in search for his family's heirloom. Eventually after tearing everything in the house apart they found the book each stealing pages and going their separate ways to commit crimes. Sly was spared but with no family to care for him he was put into an orphanage where he became friends with Bentley the turtle who was incredibly bright and the brains behind their operations and Murray a hippo who acted as their driver and burden.*

* As they became older they left the orphanage and took up careers as thieves, their first objective was to steal back Sly's family book. This is what had led them to breaking into Police HQ.*

Bentley (binocucom): Sly, come in! Sly, do you read me?!

Sly Cooper: Yeah. I read you. Loud and... very loud.

bentley (binocucom): sorry, i'm a little nervous. trying to break into police headquarters does that.

Sly Cooper: Get over it, Bentley. You're safe in the van. I'm the thief here. I've got to steal that file from Inspector Carmelita Fox.

Bentley (binocucom): Well, count on me to be your eyes and ears, buddy. Got their security system totally scoped. To get inside, you're gonna have to go through that air vent.

Sly Cooper: Alright, I'm going in.

Murray (binocucom): And don't forget you've got me at the wheel, Sly. All you gotta do is grab the file and get back to the van. We'll do the rest.

Sly Cooper: Just keep that engine running, Murray. I'll be down in no time.

*Sly was about to head the police Headquarters when he stumble upon something *

Sly:huh?

*I look down to see a strange creature with no fur skin*

Sly cooper:what the.....

Then the strange creature started to wake up*

??:mmmm-mmmm

*Sly back away from the creature,the creature opan it eyes and raise up,it look around and spotted sly*

??:hello

Sly pov

*I was stunned seeing the creature saying hello to me then the creature stand up *