part 5

As Kavin drove the car towards the palace purvi felt as if a giant octopus had captured her in a tight embrace. It was becoming hard to breathe with each passing moment.

He looked at her side. She was looking pale but otherwise stable. He put his hand in her arm and squeezed a little. Purvi looked at him but said nothing.

Eventually they reached at the palace.

Kavi got down from the car and surveyed the surroundings. The whole area was decorated with lighting and flower.

Purvi felt like she would faint. All these things were reminding her of her childhood.

At the main entrance standing ishyant, Mohini, Raghu and Maharani Padmabati to welcome them.

Sensing her disturbance kavin came closer and slid his hand around her waist. Purvi jumped a little and looked at him enquiry.

Kavin bend his head and whispered in her ear.

Kavin : Breath purvi. Be strong. Tumhe tumhare mom dad and suraj ko insaaf bhi toh dilana hai. I am here. With you.

Purvi took deep breath and calmed herself. She looked up at Kavin and smiled. Together they walked towards them.

After 8yrs purvi was face to face with her. She wanted to puke but held a straight face.

Kavin shook hand with Maharani, mohini and Raghu while purvi just joined her plam.

Maharani Padmabati: Mr. and Mrs. Kapadia. Bohot nam sunahe aap ke. Hamne yeh bhi suna hai ki aap waqt ke bohot pavand hai. Aaj dekh bhi lya.

Kavin: Haam waqt ke nhi waqt hamara pavand hai.

Kavin replied haughtily not breaking eye contact with her.

Maharani Padmabati: I must say I am impressed. Aye andar aye.

All got inside together. The palace was really beautiful. Very well decorated.

The whole time kavin didn't lose his grip on purvi's waist.

Dushyant noticed and decided to tease kavin later.

Dushyant: Anuj main pura mahal already dekh chuka hoom and it's really nice. Tum ek bar check karlo.

Kavin: Usski koi jarorat nhi hai maninder bhai . I have trust in your judgement. And hamne palace ka video clip dekha hai. So, it's ok.

Maninder: But Anuj video clip aur reality mein bohot farq hota hai.

Kavin: Koi baat nhi. Waise bhi yeh pari ko bohot pasand hai to issko main waise bhi kharidunga.

Kavin looked at purvi and smiled.

Maharani Padmabati: Lagta hai bohot pyar karte hai aap apne biwi se.

Kavin: Ha. Bohot.

She divert her focus on purvi and smiled.

Maharani Padmabati: Aap shyd jyada bolti nhi.

Kavin tighten his ghrip on purvi's waist.

Kavin : pari kuch jyada hi sharmili hai. Aapko jo bhi kehna hai aap mujhse keh sakte hai.

Maharani Padmabati was little taken aback but she hide it well.

Mohini was watching purvi for some time.

Mohini: Maaf kijyega pari ji but aapko dekh ke aisa lag raha hai ki maine aapko pehle kahi pe dekha hai. Kya haam pehle bhi kahi mile?

Purvi: I don't think so.

Sensing that the matter was going out of hand dushyant interrupt.

Maninder: Anuj jabtak deal sign nehi ho jata tabtak Maharani Padmabati ji ne yhi palace mein hamara rehne ka intejam kya hai.

Kavin turned towards Maharani Padmabati and smiled.

Kavin: That's perfect. Thank you.

Maharani Pabmabati: Welcome.

She instructed some maids to show them their room.

They gave kavi one room. Ishyant got two different rooms.

After getting in Kavin  locked the room. He called pankaj and informed him about the progress and remind him his part of play.

Purvi went to washroom to freshen up. When she came out kavin went inside. After a few minitues he came out. He noticed that purvi was bit absentminded. He sighed and went to sat beside her.

Kavin: Kya soch rahi ho?

Purvi: Purane din yaad aa gye.

Kavin sighed.
Kavin: I know it won't be easy. I don't expect it to be. But please trust me everything will be fine.

Purvi forced herself to be calm. But it was not easy. But she did anyway.

Suddenly a maid came there and informed them that dinner had been served.

They went and had dinner. At dinner table nobody talked that much.

After entering the room purvi changed into a nighty and went to sleep.

Kavin had some work to do so he kept working.

Though purvi pretented to sleep but sleep was far away from her.

Kavin sensed her restlessness. He sighed. He shut down the laptop and slid down in bed beside her. He snaked his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind.

Purvi became still.

Kavin: Relax purvi. Breath with me.

Though purvi was having problems concentrating with kavin this close to her but she did as he  said.

She focused on kavin's breathing and slowly she felt herself getting relaxed.

Kavin also felt that but he didn't let her go. He didn't want to let her go. When she faced Maharani Padmabati he wished he could snatch her away from there and hide her somewhere.

But he knew how much this revenge necessary for her. Just like taking revenge for his family...

Kavin: purvi kya soch rahi ho?

Purvi became red head to toe. How on earth she would tell kavin that she was thinking about their saree incident. And that she was wishing that it would take one more step.

Seeing her quite kavin became curious. He peeped in and discover purvi's red face.

Kavin: Kya baat hai itni sharma kiyu rahi ho?

Unintentionaly her eyes darted to the saree she wore today. Kavin caught her and understood what was she thinking. He chuckled in mind but didn't press more.

They stayed like that for almost one hour. No one said anything just listened each other breathing. After some time they heard a ligh knocking in the door.

Kavin went up and opened the door.
Dushyant and Ishita were standing there.

Kavin: Is it time?

Dushyant: Yes. Pankaj aur nikhil aa gya hai.

Kavin: Ok. 5mn. We are coming. He closed the door and saw purvi  coming out from baathroom wearing a green kurti and geans.

Kavin raised a eyebrow.

Kavin: Wow. You are quick.

Purvi didn't reply just smiled. Kavin was wearing a trouser and t shirt so didn't bother to change.

********************************************************************

In another room in the palace Maharani Padmabati was lying in her bed and thinking about the day. She was truly happy today. At last she was going to get rid of the palace and going to get a lot of money...

Everybody said that the palace is haunted. Though she didn't see anything but she surely felt some uearthly presence in the palace. The sooner she sell the place the better. She will move to Delhi and set up a new business.

Suddenly she heard a giggling sound of a little girl. She jolt up in the bed. Then she heard some people whispering. What were they saying was not audible to her but she understood that whoever were whispering were children. A chilly feeling went down through her spine.

Hope pasnd aaya hoga..
Pls do vote and comment.