Time

I woke up early. I slept really good. Maybe the best I've ever gotten. I heard that the whole family had talked about a book Vanya made. So might as well check it out, right? I opened the book, and got to reading. 'My name is Vanya Hargreeves, and this is my story. We were never a real family. We were out fathers creation, family in name.. but not in fact. In the end, after our brother ben had died, and Camila going into a coma, there was really nothing connecting to us. We were just strangers living under the same roof.. destined to be alone.. starved for attention.. damaged by our upbringing.. and haunted by what might have been. We all wanted to be loved by a man incapable of giving love. Our father never missed an opportunity to remind me that I was ordinary. A hard thing for a little girl to hear. If your raised to believe nothing about you is special, if the benchmark is extraordinary, what do you do if your not?' I wont lie.. that was good. I kind of feel bad for her. Having to live like that for years. 

"Hey." Five says. 

"Hey.." I wave my hand to remember all the blood from yesterday. "Oh shit.. I forgot to clean this up.. ill do it later." We headed to the kitchen where we found Allison and Luther. "Hey guys? Why do you look so confused?" I ask. They both stand up and say 

"I was right.. mom killed dad. We found it on the security cameras." Luther said. 

"I told you they could do it! I knew they would figure it out!" I said punching five lightly. 

"I really am surprised but, yea I guess they did." They both look at us wierd. 

"You knew this entire time and didn't say anything?" 

"Exactly. And then I went to go tell five because I can't keep secrets." I smiled. 

"You little shi-" Luther extends his arm to choke me but five stops it. I got butterfly's in my stomach. 

"I was going to tell you guys but then I was like, if their peanut brains dont figure it out then ill tell them eventually! And now you know! Yaaaaay! Anyways, I'm hungry, is this food for me?" I pointed to the smiley face  that mom made. They didn't say anything so I assume that meant yes and I ate it.

Me and five went back to his room to heal our wounds. He had a tank top on and I couldn't help but look. I go to get band-aids for us.

"Ok! You want pepper pig band-aids or car band-aids?" I ask. 

"Is there another option?" I shake my head. He sighs. 

"Car-" 

"Peppa pig? Awesome! Ok here you go!" I hand him the box. I go to my room to change, and then go back to his so we can leave. 

"We are going through the window." He says. 

"What? Why cant we just go through the door?" 

"So people dont ask us questions." I shrugged and we were climbing down the ladder. 

"Damn it where is dads stuff!?" Klaus said. Silence filled the air. "Shut up!" Must be a ghost. "I'm trying to find whatever.. priceless crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass!" 

"Id ask what your up to Klaus, but then it occurred to me.. I dont care." Five said. 

"I do. Why are you digging through the trash?" I ask. 

"Forget about it! You know there are easier ways to get out of the house, guys?" 

"This one involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought."

"And who was the one that said we should've went through the door? Oh! Thats right! Me!" I point out. 

"Hey, so.. do you need anymore company today? I could clear my schedule."