Chapter 2

Astro is in his living room with Tenma. "You're telling me that he absorbed a street light?"
Astro nods. "That's why Hamegg wanted the Peacekeeper designs. He combined me and it to make... that."
Tenma hangs his head in his hands. "This is so much worse than I could ever have imagined. That kind of raw power mixed with... that raw power. It's a miracle you're still alive."
Astro shuffles uncomfortably. "He also has the *cough* redcore."
Tenma looks up at Astro. "I'm sorry, what?"
Astro looks at his father. "He has the red core."
"Oh come on!"

Stone backhands the copycat robot, eliciting a recoil from the drone. It in fact did not cause any internal or external damage, but the drone's data concluded that a pain response would mildly heal the former president's ego.
Hamegg shakes his head. "Why did you let him go kiddo? Why do you gotta disappoint your old man?"
The bot plays a recording from an old movie. "'If you can make god bleed, people will refuse to believe in him.' I believe that the public humiliation of the android designated Astro will further ascertain my superiority and your authority over the populace."
The evil duo are speechless before Hamegg bursts out laughing. "Dear lord, Tenma designed robots that can come up with plans like these? I love this thing!"
Stone is unfazed. "Show us what happened."

The bot plays a recording of his encounter with his inferior model, projecting it from his eyes onto the wall.
Hamegg looks at Stone. "Tenma asked for a name?"
Stone looks like he is in thought, if that's possible. "It is very important. It needs a name that inspires fear, power. I have just the thing. Atlas."
Hamegg gives him a look. "Atlas?"
Stone nods. "Exactly. It's from an old story. I don't know science, but I know power. Atlas was a myth, a being so strong that he held the entire world on his shoulders. This robot will be just as powerful. But instead of holding the world up, he'll tear it down."
Hamegg smiles evilly. "I like the way you think." He turns to Atlas. "From now on, your designation is Atlas."
Atlas blinks. "Designation accepted."

Stone turns to Atlas. "Alright Atlas, keep doing what you're doing."
Atlas nods. "Affirmative."
Stone pats Atlas between his hair horns with a chuckle. "Good robot."
Hamegg and Stone head to their respective quarters to retire for the night, leaving Atlas alone to contemplate.

'Comparing data.' He compares the memories he gained from Astro to the ones he has currently. From what Atlas could tell, Astro seemed to gain a warm feeling within his main circuit board during his interactions with his primary user: Dr Tenma. Meanwhile, Atlas' own interactions with his primary users seem dissatisfying in comparison. However, Atlas' data set is comparably smaller than Astro's. 'More data is required. Refocusing on primary objective. Suggested course of action, endanger civilians.'