Minxie-Alina Avera Cambella (Profile; NO STEALING)

Name: Minxie-Alina Avera Cambella

Stage Name: Cambellina 

Band: Not any.

Genre: Minxie is more of a genre-less artist at heart, but her talents are best in the Punk Rock genre, better than words can describe.

Role: She can play just about any position in a band, but she's best at singing and drums, though her guitar playing in itself is phenomenal.

Age: She just turned sixteen, her birthday is November 14th.

Skills: She has many skills on- and off-stage. Truly a Multi-talented girl.

From: She's from Michigan, and a small, violent town at that.

Appearance: Her hair color for the first nine years of her life was black-brown while her eyes were dark brown. But a few months before her tenth birthday, she developed a very rare eye condition where she cried blood, and after the episodes she had to sleep in a cold room. When she wakes up the next day, her eyes are a completely different color, though they start off extremely dark. The longer she stays awake, the more the coloring in her eyes kicks in. As for her hair, she dyes every few weeks. Her body is cocoa brown, muscular (athletic like), and very attractive. Only flaw about her body is that her back has a long diagonal scar on it.

Likes: Music, Food, Writing, Reading, Walking, Fighting, Playing Volleyball, Shopping, Compliments.

Dislikes: Prissy Girls, Fake Girls, Dumbass People, Authority, Stereotypes.

Personality: Ohh, where do we start? She's very blunt and doesn't care who she hurts. Though she isn't a complete bitch, she comes across that way sometimes. She's not very trusting and she loves to be challenges so she can release her unquenchable rage on her challenger. But there are times where she is pretty sweet... But then again, she's more of an "Ugh, sentiment." type.

Bio: Her parents abandoned her by dumping her in a prestigious school in California run by her distant aunt. Out of anger, she stirs trouble all the time, so she can't really be expelled. More like put on Dorm-Jail. Her only escape is music, books and fighting. Need I say more?