" touch me, tease me, fill me up " ☆ -「 heikazu 」 ( NSFW ) PART 1!!

written by mei (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
( please take note that if you are uncomfortable with sexual activity, I would advise you to leave. this does contain a lot of sexual activity and I don't want to be the one to blame when you get uncomfortable. )

THEY/THEM PRONOUNS!! ( ty!! ☆ )

"kazuha!!"

heizou jumped onto kazuha with a great bear hug,

"did 'cha miss me??"

kazuha sighed and smiled to him lightly, slowly nodding.
  heizou got down from his back, realizing he was in a bad mood.

"heyyy, what happened??"

kazuha ignored the question.

"don't ignore me!! you know I hate that."

heizou is the type to give his lover his own special "punishment", if they don't do as he pleases.
  he slowly pushed kazuha's buttons, all the way until he touched him on his hips and guided his hands down. it's the kind of thing kazuha will either get embarrassed or turned on by.

"h-hey! what do you thing you're doing?!"

kazuha had taken heizou's hands off of his thighs and turned around to face him.
   heizou laughed in a teasing way.

" ah, you don't like it? "

kazuha looked down shyly, he didn't want to admit it, but he enjoys heizou's soft touch on his body.
especially during their "sessions" together at home.

" I don't want you to do this in public.. "

heizou lifted his chin in delight,

" oh, so you do like it, do you now? "

kazuha nodded slightly,

"mhm.. I would love to take this else where.."

heizou kissed him passionately as he fiddled with the lock to their house.

( yes they were outside of the door, front porch ig?? )

heizou walked him in towards their couch.
  heizou laughed,

" I won't go hard, take your time to get ready, darling. "

by getting ready, he meant undressing and finding whatever little gadgets he wanted to use during their session.
  heizou is so passionate when it comes to making love with kazuha, but he would never try and go too hard, unless he wanted it of course.

"are you ready?"

kazuha got into his "position"

( I CANT BREATHE THAT WAS SO FKN FUNNY TO WRITE LMAOAOAO 💀💀 )

"great choices love, "

kazuha was embarrassed just to be the one to agree and recommend starting this, but.. he enjoys these kinds of things when it comes to kazuha.
   heizou started going slowly, starting to make out with him, then slowly going further and further.. and further down his body, making kazuha twitch slightly.
  heizou began to set up the vibrator.
heizou pays close attention to where kazuha likes to be pleased, and knows exactly what turns him on and gets him to his limits the fastest.

"just one click of this button, kazuha.. your sure you want the highest setting?"

kazuha nodded,
  he is unspeakably horny. more than ever, and it's rare to get a moment like this and heizou wants to be the one in control and witnessing every.single.detail..
heizou turned on the vibrator to the highest setting quickly and let everything be in his control for the rest of the night.

"mmph!"

kazuha moaned unexpectedly when it was turned on, but the most pleasure was filling his body in return.
  heizou was no doubt enjoying the show seeing his boyfriend being overstimulated by some little toy.
he was trailing his fingers along kazuha's thighs slowly, making him even more needy.

"ahh-! heizou.. mmph!"

surprised, heizou was turned on by hearing kazuha moan his name while looking at him with his needy eyes and trembling.

"is this too much?"

kazuha was trying his hardest not to be too loud but shook his head.
  heizou laughed,

"this is quite the show.."

heizou started to rub up and down on kazuha's cock, which did in fact, make him even more overstimulated than he already is.

"try to hold it in, im gonna go faster, is that okay?.."

kazuha nodded as heizou went faster.

"h-heizou.. I think im-"

kazuha moaned and arched his back,

"heizou- I think I'm gonna-"

kazuha moaned and came all over his chest and heizou's hands, which were still near his cock.
   heizou laughed,

"you did so well, darling.."

kazuha was panting heavily as heizou was getting himself all ready.
heizou was teasing kazuha a little before he stuck "it" in,

"stop teasing..!"

heizou smiled,

"or else what? you have always failed to top me, haven't you?"

kazuha was already too flustered to answer that question.
  kazuha could never top heizou, heizou kept his position towards kazuha, which is being dominant to him and him alone.

heizou was going slow just for kazuha to regain his breath,

"p-please go faster, I'm fine now.."

heizou kissed him,

"as you wish, my love.."

heizou accepted his command, and started to go faster.
  kazuha moaned loudly at every movement heizou would make.. he was indeed sensitive, very sensitive at that. and he's even more sensitive when I'm comes to heizou.. ♡

"mmh.."

heizou was groaning at this point, along with kazuha who was overstimulated. they both enjoyed the pleasure, and both liked it rough when they couldn't get enough of eachother.

"faster..!"

heizou was close, along with kazuha.
  heizou was down to kazuha's chest while kissing him.

"a-ah! heizou!- I think I'm gonna cum, slow down..!"

heizou slowed down immediately while kazuha was moaning as he came, once again.

both were totally out of breath, panting on each others necks while continuing to make out in the moment.