•°Arrival•°

•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•

Bare, thats what the room looked like now, bare, dull and lifeless, all the hard work spent decorating the walls and bed had gone to waste. You really thought you'd never leave this place, but here we are now. Walls Barren and bed empty, the decorations you so adored were disregarded in the bag that lay next to you. As you stared out the window into the dimly lit street, you saw no cars, humans, or animals walk by. At this hour the streets that you so longingly looked at lay emtpty, not a soul in sight. You stood there for a solid 10 minutes before the floor boards creaking caught your attention. There stood a man you had never met till this day, he had long white hair aswell as a matching long white beard, he wore a long blue-ish gray robe adorned with silver accents aswell as a matching hat. "Didn't mean to startle you Mx. demitri, just coming to let you know that we must be on our way now" the man spoke calmly in an irish accent outstretching his hand toward you. Causiously you took his hand in yours and grabbed your bag with the other. Before leaving the room you took in your last sight of it reminiscing on the many memories you had in there. "Do you really think i'll fit in there, at hogwarts i mean" you asked with a shakey voice, "I think you'll be just fine" he replied reassuringly. You both fell into a comfortable silence walking down the hall, as you reached the end of the hall a familiar voice called out to you, "Think your forgetting something" he spoke in a thick british accent whilst rattling a bottel in his hand. You turned and saw one of your private nurses, Nurse Simon, he by far was your least favorite of the three, but you still turned around and gently took the bottel out of his hands with a forced smile, his fingers lingered against yours for a moment, this happened often, always giving light squeezes to your sholder and looking at you hungrily from across the room, he was one of the older nurses and many had taking a liking to but not you for obvious reasons. "Thank you Nurse but i must be on my way now" you spoke as you hurriedly walked away from him, not wanting to be near him any longer. once you made it to the end of the hallway you lossened you grip on your bag and followed dumbeldore theough the stair well. At the bottom dumbledore asked if you were missing anything more wich you replied to with a quite no. satisfied with your answer he lead you to the fire place and floo powdered you away to Diagon Alley to retrieve your new supplies.

After your trip to diagon alley Dumbledore took you to hogwarts to be sorted into your house aswell as get you acusumted to the school. As you Entered your heart rate sped up, all eyes were on you and that made you panic as people really weren't your "forte". Most if not all were whispering about you, where you came from, who your family was so on and so forth. You were instructed to stand with the first years who we're waiting to get sorted just as you were. You were one of the first called and as you made your way to the "Sorting Hat" or whatever they called it you picked at your nails with anticipation, you were given a rundown on the houses before so you knee wich ones you wished not to get. As you sat down Mcgonical sat the hat above your head and moved to the side. "Mmm yes, you are quite the interesting one arnt you, brave and strong like a gryfndor yet cunning and ambitious like slytherin. Very timid, could be huffelpuff" you heard the hat mutter above your head " Yes, yes i know where to put you... SLYTHERIN" the hat shouted. a few youngins cheered for you but othere than that it was dead silence. As you stood up Mcgonical removed the gat and you walked to the back of Slytherin tabe with your body scrunched up. As you walked a blonde boy from your tabel aswell as a pair of twins from what you assumed was the gryfndor table caught your eye.

Once the sorting was over you were lead to your common room to get aquainted with your house. You were given a one person dorm due to your disorder that you so despised. When you arrived at your dormitory you noticed a bottle with a note attached to it that read "Take your meds, you NEED them" you hated your meds but they helped you stay sane so in one foul sip you downed both a drink of water and your dosage of clozapine. Glancing out your window you realized just how late it was and decided to change into some comfortable emerald silk pajamas that you had just gotten and put your self to bed wich your body do desperately craved.

°•°•°•°