•°Coriddors°•

TW: schizophrenic episode

•°•°•°•°•

You woke before the sun, the night had consisted of you tossing and turning in your slumber, you had wanted to sleep longer but just couldn't. With closed eyes and a shakey breath you got up and out of bed almost triping on the blanket you had kicked off the bed in your sleep, last night you didn't actually take a good look at the room due to you stressful and sleepy state and decided to look around. The room was large and could fit at least four more people, your sage bed stood in the corner of the room far to the right, ajacent lay a small  black dresser adorned with few necklaces and rings aswell as a mirror and your meds and across from their lay a tall bookshelf filled with little nicknaks and books, whilst on the left side of the room there lay a small stair case that lead so a small rectangular "room", in said room there was a large snells window that looked into the black lake where every so often a fish or merfolk would swim by. The floor was a deep ebony color while the walls were a beautiful forest green wich held an intricate leaf design. The room was breathtakingly beautiful and perfect for the next 3 years left remaining at hogwarts, people would have thought you to be a prefect if you weren't new to the school. Slowly you undressed from ypur night wear and put on the uniform that was layed out on your bookshelf, the uniform was stiff and scratchy,definitely worse than the scrubs you were forced to wear back in mungo's. After you put on the new uniform ypu looked at your self in the mirror, your hair was a rats nest and your eyes held a tired glow, your eyebags hadn't gotten better and had seemed to grow morse prominent upon your lazy face. Carefully you tied your hair up without brushing it and stuffed you pills into your bag. Before leaving your room you peeked your head out the door to ensure no one would encounter you in your current state, seeing as the coast was clear you quitely made your way throught the common only glancing at the clock that read  3:35 in the morning. You hadn't realized your shoe-less feet until you were into the hall and out the commom room, however, you didn't mind walking bare foot.

Slowly and carefully you walked through the corridors of the school taking in its beauty. As you walked through the hallway you stopped in your tracks to stare ahead at the sight that beheld you, there lay infront of you lay your parents lifeless bodys aswell a younger you sobbing on the floor. Blinks one or twice they were gone bit you developed a suspicion that someone was following you. "someone's following, dont turn around, theres someone there, their going to get you, their coming, dont turn around, following, turn around, look, someones their, your being followed" panic effected all your senses, your eyes blurred, your body felt like mush, you could feel everything and nothing all at once, thoughts rushed through your mind, it ached, everything ached,  there were people crowding the halls all with blood leaking from their eyes, children's laughter filled your ears but none of wich could be described as feminine or masculine, reaching your arms out you went to find a wall but you just simply couldn't feel anything, you pushed your arm out but it wouldn't push any further, slowly you slid down what you thought to be a wall, you reached your arms out to cover your ears but it didnt help. "what do you know, what happened to them, tell me what you know, what are you doing, tell me what your doing" "I dont know anything, no, i dont know, i dont know, no, no, no," the smell of copper and wood filled your nostrils, multiple bangs could be heard "let me in" tapping of a window could be heard as the whispered voices filled your ears, the walls seem to melt right before your eyes, the light that shone through the windows were so bright even when you closed your eyes the light was still there. Everything bothe felt so real and so fake, the world was spinning and so were you. Slowly the sensations skirted to a stop, when you opend your eyes you found yourself in the same hall you stopped in just sitting on the floor instead of standing, the sun slowly but surely stared to rise and with that the hall started to fill with light, you could once again feel the ground and the wall  aswell as the dewy morning air that wafted through the school. you sat there for a moment fully taking in reality before you stood back up and made your way to the great hall. Slowly the sound of many students filled the corridor as they rushed through the hallway for breakfast.

As soon as you entered the great hall the smell of food entered your nose, how you missed the smell of real food and not that dingey prison food they served in Mungo's. Sitting down at the slytherin table you noticed a familiar pair of eyes foucused on you, his flameing hair was messy and unkempt, but it was very flattering on him "oo hes cute, he thinks your weird"  your cheeks flushed a light shade of pink as you relized you were stareing back, as you sat down you looked at the plate infront of you, 2 waffles covered in syrup with two strawberries sat on your plate, carefully you cut a peice of your pancake and stuffed it in your mouth, "pig, you eat to much" you forced yourself to swallow as you looked up to find the tgat the boys eyes were still fixated on you, you smiled to yourself as you shot back down slowly to move your food around with the fork. "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" spoke a platinum blonde boy in an arrogant tone whilst outstretching his hand to meet yours, stick your fork through his eye, do it, do it now, fork his eye" "did i ask" you replied in a monotone voice "who pissed in your Cheerios? I just thought i ought to introduce myself" he responded in the same arrogant tone as he sat down. His ice gray eyes held a sort of dominance as he looked at you, he ploped down right infront of you and ran a hand through his hair " I never did quite catch your name" he spoke with a flirtatious tounge, "I never threw it" you replied codly, it was clear you hadn't want to speak with him but he kept pushing to talk tou you till you grew overwhelmed and stormed out of the great hall both boys eyes still on you.

•°•°•°•°•